Home

Let your center call out the blitz assignment

This is a discussion on Let your center call out the blitz assignment within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 08-14-2005, 10:54 PM   #17
MVP

sirjam's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Let your center call out the blitz assignment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyecrazy2
Well, I'm going to go into practice mode with a high awr. guy and see if he points that out.

So, You are saying that in the last 5secs in the clock he will point it out? If thats true my opp. online is going to get mad b/c the clock is around 40secs long.
Sometimes you don't have to wait quite that long.
Old 08-14-2005, 11:36 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 3

Ok, I did it and I really didnt see much of a difference but I did some the linebackers go from a huch over look to a standing straight up after he point to them.
Old 08-14-2005, 11:52 PM   #19
MVP

OVR: 15
Location: Begins with a C, ends with an O and in the middle is HICAG.

umm you guys do know that this is just another animation right? its not that the center is reading the blitz, its just another animation to make the game more realistic.

Dont believe me?

On a 3rd and Long, I set my offense to a 5 WR set. The cpu set up their defense to run a Dime, and have their LB cover my 5th reciever.

I waited and waited till about 5 seconds left. My center, did the animation, But, NO ONE BLITZ. The CPU actually ran a zone defense, hence proven my theory correct that its only an animation. Everytime the playclock reaches 5 seconds or below, the center automatically does the animation.

I wish it were like this, but I really dont think the minds at EA would've of thought of something as clever as this.

Test it out yourselves. play a 2 player game, and run a zone defense. Then run the clock all the way down.
Old 08-15-2005, 02:31 AM   #20
Lie,cheat,steal,kill: Win

trobinson97's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
I wish it were like this, but I really dont think the minds at EA would've of thought of something as clever as this.
I agree!

SteamID - Depotboy

...2009, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2017....
What a run
Roll Tide

Old 08-15-2005, 10:09 AM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyecrazy2
So, You are saying that in the last 5secs in the clock he will point it out? If thats true my opp. online is going to get mad b/c the clock is around 40secs long.
OMG, I hope this isn't a new "feature" that only happens near the end of the playclock. We're going to have cheesers online milking the clock down on every play, from the 1st qtr. Hopefully 3-4 total possessions will be enough to get it done on offense for ranked games, cause that's all we'll be getting if this is true.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2005, 10:14 AM   #22
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

People have brought this up in the past, but I dont think it works. There isnt any "truth" to it, just people thinking something is there. Could it be, thaty if the center points out the blitz, he will pick it up better? Sure it could, but I highly doubt it and nothing has proved me otherwise.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »