Home

Old 08-13-2005, 07:18 PM   #1
Lie,cheat,steal,kill: Win

trobinson97's Arena

OVR: 44
Trucking

This really has nothing to do with anything, but I got unlucky enough to suck at this game and got the first pick in the draft. I used it to take Adrian Peterson. The guy is a beast, just like he is in real life. I am playing with a created cupcake team btw. Anyway, I am playing the Rams right now and he's having a decent game. I gave him the ball and he blows by the line and linebackers. The only thing standing between him and about 60 yds of padded stats is Adam Archuleta. I don't really use the truck stick but I figured this would be a good time to do so since the evasion buttons don't really work too well. I trucked his a$$ but I still fell down. That sucked. But the good thing was, Archuleta will be taken a trip to the IR cuz AP laid him out.

Like I said, no real point to this except to boast about a first for me in this game. Anyone got a cookie for me?

SteamID - Depotboy

...2009, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2017, 2020....
What a run
Roll Tide

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2005, 08:28 PM   #2
#DoYourJob

Beantown's Arena

OVR: 61
Re: Trucking

Old 08-13-2005, 08:35 PM   #3
Lie,cheat,steal,kill: Win

trobinson97's Arena

OVR: 44

Lol, thanks Longhorn! Is there a way to convert the saved replays into an mpeg format? I just used the hit stick to try to sack alex Smith and it looked like I bent his back in half! It was an amazing hit even though he still got the ball off. He's injured though, I still haven't been told the status of him. I predict it's a season ender. Are career ending injuries still included in Madden? I know they were one year.

SteamID - Depotboy

...2009, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2017, 2020....
What a run
Roll Tide

Old 08-13-2005, 08:38 PM   #4
#DoYourJob

Beantown's Arena

OVR: 61

Yes, there are still CE's. I don't know about uploading stuff though.

My funniest play I have had was one game, my DE is running wide open to the QB, dives and sacks him, only the ball flies out a good 20 yards backwards, and bounces a couple more and two of my DB's have a race with the other teams RB...I ended up running the extra 5 yards for a TD. It was just hilarious to see the QB get hit and the ball fly so far.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »