Home

gameplay sucks in this game

This is a discussion on gameplay sucks in this game within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-14-2005, 02:59 PM   #1
Rookie
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Cleveland, OH
gameplay sucks in this game

this game is has really bad gameplay. why is it that even with the pass block slider turned all the way up, i still have 10 sacks a game against me. if ea would like to answer this personally i would appreciate it. cuz it makes this game suck!
rickvh02 is offline  
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2005, 03:04 PM   #2
MVP
 
TheDutchDad's Arena
 
OVR: 12
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Erie, Colorado
Posts: 2,814
Re: gameplay sucks in this game

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickvh02
this game is has really bad gameplay. why is it that even with the pass block slider turned all the way up, i still have 10 sacks a game against me. if ea would like to answer this personally i would appreciate it. cuz it makes this game suck!
I'm sure they care about what you think ESPN boy.
TheDutchDad is offline  
Old 08-14-2005, 03:06 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame
 
NYJets's Arena
 
OVR: 26
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 18,464
Re: gameplay sucks in this game

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickvh02
this game is has really bad gameplay. why is it that even with the pass block slider turned all the way up, i still have 10 sacks a game against me. if ea would like to answer this personally i would appreciate it. cuz it makes this game suck!
Maybe because you are holding onto the ball too long.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Bilas
The question isn't whether UConn belongs with the elites, but over the last 20 years, whether the rest of the college basketball elite belongs with UConn
NYJets is offline  
Old 08-14-2005, 03:08 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame
 
TJdaSportsGuy's Arena
 
OVR: 69
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 11,155
Blog Entries: 9
Re: gameplay sucks in this game

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickvh02
why is it that even with the pass block slider turned all the way up, i still have 10 sacks a game against me.
Try this....once you snap the ball, count to 4. If you get to 4 and you still haven't thrown the ball, you SHOULD get sacked! Football 101, my friend. Watch a real game on TV sometime.
TJdaSportsGuy is offline  
Old 08-14-2005, 03:10 PM   #5
Timbers - Jags - Hokies
 
The GIGGAS's Arena
 
OVR: 55
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Rose City
Posts: 28,478
Blog Entries: 7
Re: gameplay sucks in this game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercurial23
I'm sure they care about what you think ESPN boy.
He never said anything about ESPN. Why would you drag that into this?
__________________
Rose City 'Til I Die
Duuuuuuuvvvvaaaaaaaal
Hokie Hokie Hokie Hy

Member: OS Uni Snob Assoc.
OS OT Post Champ '11

Twitter: @TheGIGGAS_OS
Xbox Live: TheGIGGAS
3DS: 1349-7755-3870
The GIGGAS is offline  
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2005, 03:10 PM   #6
#DoYourJob
 
Beantown's Arena
 
OVR: 61
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Mass
Posts: 31,494
Blog Entries: 4
Re: gameplay sucks in this game

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJdaSportsGuy
Try this....once you snap the ball, count to 4. If you get to 4 and you still haven't thrown the ball, you SHOULD get sacked! Football 101, my friend. Watch a real game on TV sometime.
Agreed. I do love when people complain about stuff that has nothing to do with sliders. If you're getting sacked, get rid of the damn ball already.
Beantown is offline  
Old 08-14-2005, 03:12 PM   #7
Bow for Bau
 
Vince's Arena
 
OVR: 28
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Montreal
Posts: 26,018
Re: gameplay sucks in this game

Use pass protection... I can't stress this enough. Keep 2 backs and even your TE if necessary to stop blitzes...
__________________
@ me or dap me

http://twitter.com/52isthemike
Vince is offline  
Old 08-14-2005, 03:14 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame
 
NYJets's Arena
 
OVR: 26
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 18,464
Re: gameplay sucks in this game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinceanity2k3
Keep 2 backs and even your TE if necessary to stop blitzes...
How do you keep a back or tight end in? I haven't been able to find it in the manual.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Bilas
The question isn't whether UConn belongs with the elites, but over the last 20 years, whether the rest of the college basketball elite belongs with UConn
NYJets is offline  
Closed Thread


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:50 AM.

Top -