Home

Where I think Madden is losing fan support.....

This is a discussion on Where I think Madden is losing fan support..... within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 08-14-2005, 08:01 PM   #17
Go Wings!

OVR: 41
Re: Where I think Madden is losing fan support.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkcil
As much as I feel the other posters have good points, I have to agree with you. Going to a Madden tourney for the first time (actually 2) really opened my eyes to just how HUGE this game is to its fan base. They don't care about stale graphics or suction blocking or Mario Runnung or Super DBs. It's Madden 06, and that's all that matters to them...it's crazy. Yeah, it is getting bigger. I asked my sister (who is clueless on sports) if she knew what Madden is and she was like, "I don't really know anything about football but I know what Madden is. It's that football game."

exactly...Madden might be annoying the 1% of gamers that play totally sim and visit OS, but their general market share still loves Madden, and will always love Madden.
Old 08-14-2005, 09:47 PM   #18
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Where I think Madden is losing fan support.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgoblue
exactly...Madden might be annoying the 1% of gamers that play totally sim and visit OS, but their general market share still loves Madden, and will always love Madden.
I agree, Madden isn't losing any support. This is unfortunate for those of us that like 95% of the game, but can't get past a few issues. Unless they take a hit in sales, we probably won't be seeing any of the changes we are hoping to see every year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »