Home

Editing DB's

This is a discussion on Editing DB's within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 08-15-2005, 12:11 AM   #9
Banned

Samantha's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Editing DB's

If I can help ya'll further....on all madden level, I turn their knockdowns down to 8 (2 down from default) I think this plays pretty well. You've got to look the defenders off. Don't follow your receiver.
Old 08-15-2005, 01:24 AM   #10
MVP

Kohlstar20's Arena

OVR: 11

Im having the hardest time passing the ball because everytime I make a long pass downfield or even a medium lob pass the Db's always swat the ball down and it's getting to the point where I can't even pass for 200 yards in a game because I have to throw short 5-15 yard passes in order to get completions. Can somone please give me some advise as to how I can fix this problem. Sometimes I think I would have a better chance of winning games if I just ran the ball all game long since I can't pass without the "SUPER DB'S" swatting the ball down almost every single time.
Old 08-15-2005, 01:32 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohlstar20
Im having the hardest time passing the ball because everytime I make a long pass downfield or even a medium lob pass the Db's always swat the ball down and it's getting to the point where I can't even pass for 200 yards in a game because I have to throw short 5-15 yard passes in order to get completions. Can somone please give me some advise as to how I can fix this problem. Sometimes I think I would have a better chance of winning games if I just ran the ball all game long since I can't pass without the "SUPER DB'S" swatting the ball down almost every single time.
Honestly how many times do you see a QB drop back and make all these bombs to there receivers.
Today I was playing with the falcons, and I had just over 300 yards with Vick.
Bunch of dump offs, a few mid to long bullets across the middle that are open, then fake a bomb a few times and go for a lob to the sidelines for a HB.

Just always keep your eye out for a bomb play, almost like your scanning the field, if he has two to three steps ahead bomb it. If worst comes to worse, take control of the WR, back it up a step then speed up and jump, you'll catch it over the db, and have a catch.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2005, 01:52 AM   #12
MVP

OVR: 13
Thumbs up Re: Editing DB's

[quote=Kohlstar20] Sometimes I think I would have a better chance of winning games if I just ran the ball all game long since I can't

Then do it. I run the ball all the time because if it works why pass the ball?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »