Home

Total Control Simulation - Opinions?

This is a discussion on Total Control Simulation - Opinions? within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 08-14-2005, 10:16 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Total Control Simulation - Opinions?

Have any of you guys tried the Total Control Simulation option? How do you feel is does stat wise, etc.. i noticed alot more injuries, mostly 1 or 2 quarter types when using this option.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2005, 10:17 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 15
Location: Begins with a C, ends with an O and in the middle is HICAG.
Re: Total Control Simulation - Opinions?

i like it. But with the NFL season so short, I dont really sim that often. Sometimes I sim if I happen to be facing some crappy team and the game is pointless.
Old 08-14-2005, 10:18 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 5

I used it once, worked well statwise, don't remember the injuries though, but i also fumbled a lot on PR's....
Old 08-14-2005, 10:36 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by shugknight
i like it. But with the NFL season so short, I dont really sim that often. Sometimes I sim if I happen to be facing some crappy team and the game is pointless.
How can anyone like a mode that doesn't even display a shot of the field and a ball position to indicate where on the field you are (yes it tells you the numbers, but come on this isn't the SNES days) and what's worse the plays are all random. I've chosen quarts defence all game and can runs but not passes in one game and then the complete opposite in another game. You don't even get to see the formation they come out in so you can choose your DEF personal based on that...

...this feature must have been an after thought or they just added it for the sake of having another "New" feature.
Old 08-28-2005, 08:14 AM   #5
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22

I don't know. I just found it when I was about to just watch the first game of a Panthers franchise that I started. Beat the Saints 7-3. I may be buying this game next week after all. Then I'll off of work and out of school the following Monday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sef0r
You don't even get to see the formation they come out in so you can choose your DEF personal based on that...
That's the only gripe I've got so far.

Last edited by NoleFan; 08-28-2005 at 08:26 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »