Home

Comparing 2005 to 2006

This is a discussion on Comparing 2005 to 2006 within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 08-15-2005, 01:00 AM   #1
Pro

MBMavs20's Arena

OVR: 6
Comparing 2005 to 2006

While I am editing my Madden 2006 rosters, I decided to finish my Madden 2005 franchise with the Giants.

Just finished the NFC Championship game against the Carolina Panthers. I beat them 42-25. However, Carolina gave the game away with some horrible decisions. Early in the third quarter, I punted to Steven Smith and he didn't call for a fair catch. I drilled him and recovered the fumble, ran down to the 1 yard line and scored the next play. Later in the quarter, Smith doesn't call for a fair catch, I drill him again, and run the fumble in for a Touchdown. HUH???
Is the computer that dumb? Never had anything happen like that before.

Good thing my special teams came up big. Carolina was the beast. They finished 15-1, and were #1 in offense rushing. They sent 4 Offense Lineman to the Pro Bowl.

I finished rated first in Total defense, rushing defense and passing defense. So much for the old 1st in rushing defense, 32nd in pass defense.

In 2006, are the teams who play 3-4 defenses better at defending the run? I always have an easy time running the ball against these teams. Against the Steelers, I won 34-0 and ran all over them.

Anyway, can't wait to finish my rosters. I like editing them myself. Makes it more fun in my opinion.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »