Home

Cpu teams dont do QB kneels?

This is a discussion on Cpu teams dont do QB kneels? within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-15-2005, 03:47 AM   #1
Rookie
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Nov 2004
Cpu teams dont do QB kneels?

Cpu teams dont do QB kneels?


i was playing the Browns they had the game in hand 23-7 and with a min left they keep running the balls instead of doing a qb kneel. they pounded the ball in for another TD.


i guess cpu team have no sportsmanship.
jbmagic is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2005, 05:48 AM   #2
Moderator
 
The Chef's Arena
 
OVR: 52
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 13,462
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Cpu teams dont do QB kneels?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmagic
Cpu teams dont do QB kneels?


i was playing the Browns they had the game in hand 23-7 and with a min left they keep running the balls instead of doing a qb kneel. they pounded the ball in for another TD.


i guess cpu team have no sportsmanship.
How many timeouts did you have left, because the same thing would happen everytime in NCAA if I had any timeouts left or the computer did, since I let Corso pick my plays, but the moment that I was out or they were then the QB would kneel the ball everytime. Just wondering, since I havent started playing this game much since Im waiting on rosters to begin my franchise with.
The Chef is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 07:37 AM   #3
Hall Of Fame
 
TJdaSportsGuy's Arena
 
OVR: 69
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 11,155
Blog Entries: 9
Re: Cpu teams dont do QB kneels?

Yeah, it's a time out thing. If you don't have any left, they'll take a knee.
TJdaSportsGuy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 08:17 AM   #4
Rookie
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Pasadena, MD
Re: Cpu teams dont do QB kneels?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimping219
How many timeouts did you have left, because the same thing would happen everytime in NCAA if I had any timeouts left or the computer did, since I let Corso pick my plays,
I stopped reading your post right there.

__________________
Orioles-Ravens-Wizards-Capitals

"Excuse me, but Hiphop these days, it don't enthuse me"

---Chino XL
KRS-One is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 08:30 AM   #5
Moderator
 
The Chef's Arena
 
OVR: 52
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 13,462
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Cpu teams dont do QB kneels?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRS-One
I stopped reading your post right there.

And why is that exactly? Because I let Corso pick my plays Im assuming? I let him pick them for me so I dont get caught up in running the same play time after time, and to be a little more specific, a lot of times I let him pick the play and then pick something else in that same formation. I will never understand why letting Corso pick your plays somehow makes everything you say unimportant, but to each his own I guess.
The Chef is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2005, 08:31 AM   #6
Rookie
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Pasadena, MD
Re: Cpu teams dont do QB kneels?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimping219
And why is that exactly? Because I let Corso pick my plays Im assuming? I let him pick them for me so I dont get caught up in running the same play time after time, and to be a little more specific, a lot of times I let him pick the play and then pick something else in that same formation. I will never understand why letting Corso pick your plays somehow makes everything you say unimportant, but to each his own I guess.
...I guess because you don't know me you took me seriously....

Ask anyone from the 2K Sports forums, I'm the most sarcastic person in the world, anything I say that sounds like an insult, is probably a joke.

If it's not, you'll know...
__________________
Orioles-Ravens-Wizards-Capitals

"Excuse me, but Hiphop these days, it don't enthuse me"

---Chino XL
KRS-One is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 08:36 AM   #7
Moderator
 
The Chef's Arena
 
OVR: 52
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 13,462
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Cpu teams dont do QB kneels?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRS-One
...I guess because you don't know me you took me seriously....

Ask anyone from the 2K Sports forums, I'm the most sarcastic person in the world, anything I say that sounds like an insult, is probably a joke.

If it's not, you'll know...
I probably did take it too seriously, no harm, no foul. Take care and I hope you enjoy playing Madden as much as myself, albeit only in practice mode so far.
The Chef is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:08 PM.

Top -