Home

Unbelievable game I'm playing right now.

This is a discussion on Unbelievable game I'm playing right now. within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 08-15-2005, 09:13 AM   #1
Bow for Bau

Vince's Arena

OVR: 28
Unbelievable game I'm playing right now.

Great game, I just had to post it

Using my G-Men vs the Redskins, I was down 31-13 with 6 minutes left in the 4th. I was able to stop Portis on a 3rd and inches which would've ended the game. I then scored on a Touchdown pass to Buress. I still had 2 Timeouts left plus the 2 minute warning. Portis got a quick first down, but then I stopped him on 1st, 2nd he got 9 yards leaving 3rd and inches where I shut him down again.

got the ball back under 2 minutes left. I hit Toomer with an out pattern which seems to be incomplete as he only had 1 foot it. The booth revies i and overturn the call, but clearly from the replay, Amani only got 1 foot. Anyway, i kept hitting Shockey and was able to find Burress for some slant patterns in traffic. Got into the red zone with about 50 second left, throw a pass to Toomer, but he's called for offensive PI. I'm now at the 35. I find Taylor in the middle and smash the b button to spike the ball. It's 1st and goal and I find Burress in an in pattern for the TD. 31-26 skins.

Now with 49 secs left I kick the onside kick and recover it, but again, when I go on the replay, it's clear the ball didn't pass the 40 yard line. I may have touched a Skin player, but It's too hard to tell. Gonna finish up the game now. This has probably been my best game ever in any football game, online or offline!

http://twitter.com/52isthemike
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2005, 09:17 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Unbelievable game I'm playing right now.

Sounds awesome
I want to know how it finishes!!!
Old 08-15-2005, 09:21 AM   #3
Bow for Bau

Vince's Arena

1st and 10 ball on the Skins 27 with 5 seconds left. Jamaar Taylor dropped a ball in the endzone which would've won it.

Hail mary to Shockey is incomplete...Man that was exciting.

Old 08-15-2005, 09:23 AM   #4
Bow for Bau

Vince's Arena

That was my best passing game ever. Manning was 28 for 48 for 354. 2TD's 1INT.

Burress had 10 cathes for 189 yds and 2 TD's.

Old 08-15-2005, 09:32 AM   #5
MVP

OVR: 12

Sound great my man. I had a miracle finish myself the other day. I was playing at San Diego and was losing by 4 I believe. The clock is ticking down so I have to throw the hail mary and I end up getting my left slot recieiver isolated in one on one coverage and I launch it. The ball ends up dropping over the top of the db and my reciever catches it. I mash the speed burst button turn diagonal a bit and the db dives and misses my receiver. Now I'm officially freaking out screaming to myself out loud "OH MY GOD." So I end up scoring a touchdown on the last play of the game. Dam it was exhilarating to say the least. This was on all madden level so I was super pumped up just like vince2k.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2005, 12:27 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 10

I went into OT against the saints with the pats and i kicked the winning field goal 56 yards the ball hit the left pole and than bounce into the uprights it was sweet.
Old 08-15-2005, 12:45 PM   #7
MVP

Mizzou23's Arena

OVR: 13

No fantastic finishes for me quite yet. In my Chiefs franchise I had a defense struggle against the Jets and then blew the Raiders out after a close first half. Denver should be tough though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »