Home

MADDEN 360 MUST BE GOOD OR IM DONE

This is a discussion on MADDEN 360 MUST BE GOOD OR IM DONE within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2005, 12:35 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 3
MADDEN 360 MUST BE GOOD OR IM DONE

After the ESPN conquest, I lost my zeal for videogames. I pretty much only play football games and only play online. Then all the buzz about e3 and Xbox 360 and Madden 360 rekindled my interest in gaming again. We only had one clip and a few screenshots to analyze. Shortly thereafter we found out it was only an artists rendering of what he thinks the game maybe..which means to date..no one really knows what Madden 360 will look like and play like.

This year is the first August in probably 10 years that I did not buy a football video game. Madden 06 is visually unimpressive..especially if you are used to ESPN Football player proportions, atmosphere and detail. I simply could not bring myself to shell out 50 bucks for a game that just doesnt look very good.

So if Madden 360 does not impress...Im out..and maybe out of videogames forever.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2005, 12:41 PM   #2
MVP

Mizzou23's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: MADDEN 360 MUST BE GOOD OR IM DONE

is the Madden 360 preview on Madden '06 representative of how the final game will look? I don't care for the graphics at all if that is the case. The player models look super-roided.
Old 08-15-2005, 01:46 PM   #3
All Star

OVR: 20

I never understood posts like this. This post has been made hundreds of times. Who cares if BOOKOO never plays video games again?
Old 08-15-2005, 01:48 PM   #4
Banned

Freelance's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOKOO
After the ESPN conquest, I lost my zeal for videogames. I pretty much only play football games and only play online. Then all the buzz about e3 and Xbox 360 and Madden 360 rekindled my interest in gaming again. We only had one clip and a few screenshots to analyze. Shortly thereafter we found out it was only an artists rendering of what he thinks the game maybe..which means to date..no one really knows what Madden 360 will look like and play like.

This year is the first August in probably 10 years that I did not buy a football video game. Madden 06 is visually unimpressive..especially if you are used to ESPN Football player proportions, atmosphere and detail. I simply could not bring myself to shell out 50 bucks for a game that just doesnt look very good.

So if Madden 360 does not impress...Im out..and maybe out of videogames forever.
So you like certain graphics. Others like Madden's graphics better.

So what was your point?
Old 08-15-2005, 01:49 PM   #5
Extra Life 11/3/18

ExtremeGamer's Arena

OVR: 70

This is locked, the original poster hasn't even played Madden, and this is going to head the wrong direction quick.

Mixer Stream

XBox - ExtremeGamer
PSN - ExtremeGamer
Switch - 4640-8613-7710

Advertisements - Register to remove
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »