Home

Has anyone ever woken up the neighbors...

This is a discussion on Has anyone ever woken up the neighbors... within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 08-17-2005, 02:30 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: Has anyone ever woken up the neighbors...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyrican127
I scream out things all the time. Some real vulgar and salty stuff too, make a grown man blush. I broke a coffee table once with my fist during a game of madden. I also bit the cable out of a controller once. One time I got home late from work late and decided to play some Madden in my room next to my sleeping wife. I was playing a close game when she tried to cuddle with me and made me mess up. Oh man the things that came out of my mouth! I dropped the C word on her. Forget it man, It was on. Anyway, I try not to get so emotionally involved anymore. Thats the lesson I learned. That and never call a Puerto Rican woman the C word.

What happened to the wife? Is she still with you or taking half your money?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2005, 03:15 PM   #26
MVP

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkforce
What happened to the cat?
Nothing happen to the cat though since the window was open and our house is only one story. So it's like throwing him outside the house through the window. But cats are very forgiving to thier masters so no harm done. Could have been if the windows happen to be close.
Old 08-17-2005, 06:18 PM   #27
Rookie

sparkygman's Arena

OVR: 2

I live in the country so I don't have to worry about waking up the neighbors... So I yell louder. I have already broken a controller, I think. I haven't tried it since but their is a weird rattleing sound when you shake it. Now I know why "Mad" is in the name...
Old 08-17-2005, 06:45 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLCHILL
Not this year's game, but I think 2004's version, I gunned my controller at my Xbox afetr I let up a bomb and broke the Xbox, I ahd to get a new one.
Last time I gunned a controller it was on PSOne. We had one of those floor model old TV's, and I was playin madden '99 and I threw a deep bomb and my WR dropped it in the endzone. I yelled out a big f*** !!!!!! and chucked the controller right at the screen and I was sitting like 3 feet from the TV. Needless to say the screen didn't break (probably would on one of these newer sets) but the vibration was kinda broken. Only a [email protected]$$ shake. I haven't thrown a controller since. But trust me I DO find things to throw... just less expensive things
Old 08-17-2005, 07:41 PM   #29
Let's Go Mets!!!

Nyrican127's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkforce
What happened to the wife? Is she still with you or taking half your money?
She's still with me but it took half my money (which ain't much) to make it up to her. She knows to stay away from me when I play Madden, NCAA or MVP. Do any of you get that "Is the game more important than me?" crap from your wife when your playing? That drives my nuts.
New York Rangers
Florida Gators
Chelsea FC
Old 08-17-2005, 08:03 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah
Funny, I did throw my cat out of the window one time, I thought I was holding my baby bear stuff toy. I did not realized the cat sneak behind me while I was occupied playing Madden 2004. I just grab him right away and throw him out before realizing what I just did. The reason I got mad is because my QB was about to be sack and I thought my blocker from the offensive line will block because he is blocking no one in his position. He just followed the LB and look at him, he did not even push the guy out or anything. After that I avoided Madeen 2004 like a plague.

lol... if i wasn't laughing so hard right now i'd be calling PETA u animal murdering S.O.B
Old 08-18-2005, 01:48 PM   #31
I love meaty chics

ac11367's Arena

OVR: 7

Do any of you get that "Is the game more important than me?" crap from your wife when your playing? That drives my nuts.

My GF gave me an ultimatum like 2 years ago as to what's being more important, she or video games. I told her video games, in anger. Surprisingly, she's still with me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2005, 02:00 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 3

I was Vick and running out of bounds when I got hit and fumbled and the ball went out too. The ball was sitting in the middle of the white out of bounds marker and the other team jumped on it and that got the ball back......WTF?

No challenge either--under two min.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »