Home

Bears Roster Help/Opinions/Trade Advice

This is a discussion on Bears Roster Help/Opinions/Trade Advice within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 08-18-2005, 02:57 PM   #17
Rookie

Swervekid's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Bears Roster Help/Opinions/Trade Advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbachuck
i wouldnt factor in the real life injuries with the game (i like to get my own injuries during the season, not act like a player is injured when they are not in the game). Since his injury is fairly new, i just would go with rex as my #1...... just what i would do though
I agree here, unless you are playing your Madden games once a week along with the bears actual games I would not worry about real life injuries. Because there could be a case when in the game you are in week 6 Urlacher is fine but in real life Urlacher(god forbid) gets a season ending injury in week 2. Well now you have just played a 4 weeks with an inaccurate roster.
As Down the field we thunder.

Knights of the Green and Gold
Fight with all your might!
Fight on you stalwart Ram team
Fight! Fight! Fight!
Old 08-18-2005, 03:21 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 3

You're going to trade your franchise QB and a 2nd or 3rd rounder for a Linebacker?

Thats horrible.

If anything you should be getting the draft pick. Who is this Grigsby guy Ive never heard of him.

I see no point in playing your franchise w/ Rex injured if a week later 99% of all injuries will be false. Its not real life just stick w/ Rex unless he gets injured IN THE GAME.

anyways gl
Old 08-18-2005, 03:39 PM   #19
MVP

BoSoxPujols's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsman27
You're going to trade your franchise QB and a 2nd or 3rd rounder for a Linebacker?

Thats horrible.

If anything you should be getting the draft pick. Who is this Grigsby guy Ive never heard of him.

I see no point in playing your franchise w/ Rex injured if a week later 99% of all injuries will be false. Its not real life just stick w/ Rex unless he gets injured IN THE GAME.

anyways gl
If you had read, Rex is no longer my franchise guy. i want Orton to be. SO I'm trading my BACKUP QB for a LB to fill out my LB Corps with Urlacher and Briggs.

Also, as I explained earlier, it sucks all the fun out my franchise for me to play with Rex when he's out for the year.
Old 08-18-2005, 04:11 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony82087
I started a franchise with the Bears and I did Grossman and my 1st round pick for Carson Palmer.
lol. Like the Bengals would do that trade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkforce
I've already started my franchise, so I don't have a choice, I'm going with Rex, and started the season 3-1 (loss to Cincinnati), I will play a couple of seasons and then download the real life roster at the start of the real season. Then I'll probably do choice #3....
Yeah, I'm thinking to do a similar thing with franchise. Run a not-too-serious one for a couple of years, then start a new "realistic" one on opening day. Bonus with that is that the best realism slider sets and sim engine fixes should be done by then as well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »