Home

People have no one to blame but theirselves.

This is a discussion on People have no one to blame but theirselves. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2005, 05:32 PM   #1
TIm
MVP

OVR: 12
People have no one to blame but theirselves.

I am not going into detail but I really think it's comical that Madden fans are complaining for the most part this year. Its been all over forums. For years now people were saying that Madden is the best game ever made, never ginving other games a fair shot. Year after year you hear 2k stinks, 989 stinks, nothing can measure up to madden. I have played madden several times not owning but playing before from 2000 till before 2005 and not liking it while actually loving the 2k series. With that being said I really enjoyed last years game and LOVE this years game. I think Ea this year captured pretty much the game of football with the exception of the LAME commentary and presentation. There is so much you can do..I love the flow of the game. With the vision cone I get accurate games.. Win some, loose some!!!

People are hard on it because they have the exclusive liscense and for some reason think this years version is worse. How can this years version be worse when everyone says this game has been the same for years????? Kinda wierd to me.. Now alot of people are bashing Ea waiting for the 360 version. People pumped Ea Up and Gave them your money like crazy getting 2-3 versions of the same game. Why would they change if you think about it. Madden is the household name. Earlier I mentioned I didn't really play 2000-04 all that much because I didn't like it. Well I didn't give them a chance. It's a shame really. We could've had several great titles to choose from but now that we are stuck with 1 people are [email protected] same people who said Madden couldn't be beat....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2005, 05:40 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69
Re: People have no one to blame but theirselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIm
I am not going into detail but I really think it's comical that Madden fans are complaining for the most part this year. Its been all over forums. For years now people were saying that Madden is the best game ever made, never ginving other games a fair shot. Year after year you hear 2k stinks, 989 stinks, nothing can measure up to madden. I have played madden several times not owning but playing before from 2000 till before 2005 and not liking it while actually loving the 2k series. With that being said I really enjoyed last years game and LOVE this years game. I think Ea this year captured pretty much the game of football with the exception of the LAME commentary and presentation. There is so much you can do..I love the flow of the game. With the vision cone I get accurate games.. Win some, loose some!!!

People are hard on it because they have the exclusive liscense and for some reason think this years version is worse. How can this years version be worse when everyone says this game has been the same for years????? Kinda wierd to me.. Now alot of people are bashing Ea waiting for the 360 version. People pumped Ea Up and Gave them your money like crazy getting 2-3 versions of the same game. Why would they change if you think about it. Madden is the household name. Earlier I mentioned I didn't really play 2000-04 all that much because I didn't like it. Well I didn't give them a chance. It's a shame really. We could've had several great titles to choose from but now that we are stuck with 1 people are [email protected] same people who said Madden couldn't be beat....
We appreciate the effort you put into this post. However, there are countless other threads in related topics that you COULD'VE posted this in. LOCKED!!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »