Home

Cone vision question

This is a discussion on Cone vision question within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-19-2005, 08:51 AM   #1
Rookie
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Feb 2003
Cone vision question

Is there more than one way to switch to the receiver you want to throw to after you snap the football?

I've been using the right analog stick. Is there anyway?

Thank you.

ohiost
ohiost is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2005, 09:01 AM   #2
MVP
 
OVR: 9
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Philly
Posts: 1,263
Re: Cone vision question

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohiost
Is there more than one way to switch to the receiver you want to throw to after you snap the football?

I've been using the right analog stick. Is there anyway?

Thank you.

ohiost
On Xbox:

R-Trigger and the Icon of the receiver you want to switch to will lock on the cone to that receiver. Another press of the receiver icon will pass the ball. Sounds harder than it is in practice, unless your receiver is coded to the white or black button (too small IMO).

Good luck!
jdros13 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2005, 09:05 AM   #3
All Star
 
RGmoney's Arena
 
OVR: 19
Join Date: Sep 2003
Re: Cone vision question

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohiost
Is there more than one way to switch to the receiver you want to throw to after you snap the football?

I've been using the right analog stick. Is there anyway?

Thank you.

ohiost
Where you been man? All these threads on passing and the instructions in the manual.. not to mention the Madden tutorial vids in the game... J/k

You can use the "Lock-On" method. R-trigger+WR button. Pull and hold the trigger... hit the WR button you want to throw to lock the cone on him and hit the button again to pass. Will make things alot eaiser for you.
RGmoney is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2005, 10:15 AM   #4
Rookie
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Feb 2003
Re: Cone vision question

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGmoney
Where you been man? All these threads on passing and the instructions in the manual.. not to mention the Madden tutorial vids in the game... J/k

You can use the "Lock-On" method. R-trigger+WR button. Pull and hold the trigger... hit the WR button you want to throw to lock the cone on him and hit the button again to pass. Will make things alot eaiser for you.
I have the PC version and it has a terrible manual and there aren't any tutorial videos with the PC version.

Thanks

ohiost
ohiost is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2005, 10:23 AM   #5
#HTownTakeover #YWCF
 
coogrfan's Arena
 
OVR: 27
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 15,571
Re: Cone vision question

The Prima Guide has methods for three diff. PC control setups:

PC: Dual Action Gamepad - 8 + receiver's button
PC: Keyboard - G + receiver's button
PC: Keyboard & Mouse: T + receiver's button

hope this helps...
__________________
HOUSTON COUGARS FOOTBALL 2020 (1-1, 1-0)

Last game: BYU 43 Houston 26

Next game: 10/24 @ Navy

coogrfan is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2005, 10:41 AM   #6
All Star
 
RGmoney's Arena
 
OVR: 19
Join Date: Sep 2003
Re: Cone vision question

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohiost
I have the PC version and it has a terrible manual and there aren't any tutorial videos with the PC version.

Thanks

ohiost
Sorry man, didn't know. Assumed you had a console version. Should state that kind of info up front...
RGmoney is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2005, 06:10 PM   #7
Go Ravens
 
ravensfan52's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 357
Re: Cone vision question

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohiost
I have the PC version and it has a terrible manual and there aren't any tutorial videos with the PC version.

Thanks

ohiost
Just wondering, how is the pc version. I have always done consoles and wondered what the game was like on the pc.
ravensfan52 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:29 PM.

Top -