Home

Madden or Not Madden

This is a discussion on Madden or Not Madden within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-20-2005, 01:00 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
PC subscription?

I have two questions about the game this year one is game play releated and the other is platform releated. Is the fatigue in online games fixed do the players actually get tired? Ok maybe one more game related also is the formation bug fixed for this year?
Now to the platform question I purchased the game for xbox and can say I actually like it so far haven't played against any cheesers yet just the Cpu on allpro and madden and to my satisfaction the game is nice.I also played against my brother and had a great time with the game.
What I want to know is if anyone on this board have the PC version and if so do we have to pay to play online if so how much.I purchased both versions just haven't opened the PC version yet as to the subscription thing on the back whats that all about I have xboxlive already.

Last edited by deadlyartist; 08-21-2005 at 07:41 PM. Reason: Title
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2005, 11:21 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Madden or Not Madden

So no one here has the PC version 63 reads and not one answer?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »