Home

Changing player position

This is a discussion on Changing player position within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 08-21-2005, 11:56 PM   #17
Banned

Samantha's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Changing player position

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockgeez04
yeah they severely overrate lbs converted to des, me and a couple of my boys started our franchise last night and 3 players i can remember ratings sky rocketed when their positions were changed

LB Anthony Simmons- 89 ovr went up to a 99 when he was converted to DE
LB-Adalius Thomas-83 ovr went up to a 96
LB-Jason Babin-80 ovr went up to a 92

all 3 of their trade values went up also, my friend dangled Simmons 99 ovr and got an A+ from most teams which was pretty ridiculous
wow hes rating change big when your change hes position. How is yous and boys franchise went?
Old 08-22-2005, 03:38 AM   #18

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockgeez04
yeah they severely overrate lbs converted to des, me and a couple of my boys started our franchise last night and 3 players i can remember ratings sky rocketed when their positions were changed

LB Anthony Simmons- 89 ovr went up to a 99 when he was converted to DE
LB-Adalius Thomas-83 ovr went up to a 96
LB-Jason Babin-80 ovr went up to a 92

all 3 of their trade values went up also, my friend dangled Simmons 99 ovr and got an A+ from most teams which was pretty ridiculous
But the question I have is, did they actually play like a 99 at DE? It would seem that even with their rating that high that they would get thrown around by the offensive line a lot of the time, with occasionaly getting a sack due to speed rushing around the end.
Old 08-22-2005, 11:05 AM   #19
Banned

Samantha's Arena

OVR: 8

Yes this is the key....just because a player is overall rated very high does not mean he's going to dominate. I've seen quarterbacks with tremendous speed but are not accurate yet have a high rating. Running backs who have high speed, high acceleration, high overall rating, yet their break tackle is 58. You gotta look at the overall player.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »