Home

its a damn shame.....

This is a discussion on its a damn shame..... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-22-2005, 04:03 PM   #33
Banned

OVR: 12
Re: its a damn shame.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by stabmasterb
i'm highly skeptical that that response was authentic...
Even it the response wasnt authentic, in the real NFL/NBA, the other team knows what play you are going to run anyway. Just a matter of execution or trickery. You guys make the most out of the smallest things.

Think of it like this, youre married and you and you wife/husband have the same sex for years, you think she/he isnt going to know what she/he is in for?

Change your game up or step your game up. Results varies in the end.
Old 08-22-2005, 04:03 PM   #34
Banned

stellastarr's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
i'm highly skeptical that that response was authentic...
so what is exactly are you trying to say?
Old 08-22-2005, 04:21 PM   #35
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by stellastarr
so what is exactly are you trying to say?

i'm saying a statement from ea that isn't an official press release doesn't mean much to me....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2005, 04:23 PM   #36
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilateen
Even it the response wasnt authentic, in the real NFL/NBA, the other team knows what play you are going to run anyway. Just a matter of execution or trickery. You guys make the most out of the smallest things.

Think of it like this, youre married and you and you wife/husband have the same sex for years, you think she/he isnt going to know what she/he is in for?

Change your game up or step your game up. Results varies in the end.
the problem is the flaw is forcing people to step down their games.
Old 08-22-2005, 04:28 PM   #37
Banned

OVR: 12

Quote:
the problem is the flaw is forcing people to step down their games.
How? You got regular audibles, formation audibles and so much other things. I guess you just pick one play and just run it?

Cmon man, be serious. This inst the Madden of old where you just dominate out the box, now you have to think a lil bit. I guess it is hurtin alot of people to think a lil.
Old 08-22-2005, 04:39 PM   #38
Banned

stellastarr's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilateen
How? You got regular audibles, formation audibles and so much other things. I guess you just pick one play and just run it?

Cmon man, be serious. This inst the Madden of old where you just dominate out the box, now you have to think a lil bit. I guess it is hurtin alot of people to think a lil.
the whole point is, you shouldn't have to run audibles or certain plays just to not give things away. it is ridiculous...
Old 08-22-2005, 05:04 PM   #39
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by stellastarr
the whole point is, you shouldn't have to run audibles or certain plays just to not give things away. it is ridiculous...
i think he's saying that baseing his playcalling and audibles around a flaw IS stepping his game up.

what hes not understanding is that for people like us its stepping our game down.

it is ridiculous, ea will agree, and they'll fix it. let me know when they do...
Old 08-22-2005, 05:23 PM   #40
Banned

Samantha's Arena

OVR: 8

Hey listen, no one needs to take up for EA....this so called programming error, or glitch is ridiculous. Can you be smart and work around it? Yes! But let's don't be foolish and cover for EA and say its not ridiculous that right out of the huddle I know whether you're running or passing. That is stupid, however, the defense still has to stop the run, and they have to be prepared for my quick audibles if they stack the line.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »