Home

Pass rushing on All-Madden

This is a discussion on Pass rushing on All-Madden within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-21-2005, 08:25 PM   #1
Pro

GamingJones's Arena

OVR: 8
Pass rushing on All-Madden

Anyone have any tips for pass rushing on All-Madden?

I had 0 problems pass rushing on All-Pro, where I could get around any OT. But on All-Madden I get knocked on my azz eight times out of ten.

Anyone have any lucking getting around the OT on All-Madden? Do you guys use the push move (A) or swim/rip moves (R/L)?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2005, 08:31 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 3
Re: Pass rushing on All-Madden

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxAbbitt

I had 0 problems pass rushing on All-Pro, where I could get around any OT. But on All-Madden I get knocked on my azz eight times out of ten.

Anyone have any lucking getting around the OT on All-Madden? Do you guys use the push move (A) or swim/rip moves (R/L)?
I usually use the swim moves....but in real life you wouldn't be able to get around every OT, so maybe it is just more realistic?

If all else fails I would check out the slider thread
Old 08-21-2005, 08:39 PM   #3
Pro

GamingJones's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by southpaww
I usually use the swim moves....but in real life you wouldn't be able to get around every OT, so maybe it is just more realistic?

If all else fails I would check out the slider thread
I don't expect to get around them on every play, which was happening on All-Pro. I really do not mind getting blocked, but it seems as though I am getting "pancaked" way too much. Especially considering I am using the Bears and OGun.

As far as sliders go, I like to make up for it with skill before I start adjusting sliders. If I just start adjusting sliders, I do not improve at the game.
Old 08-21-2005, 08:56 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
As far as sliders go, I like to make up for it with skill before I start adjusting sliders. If I just start adjusting sliders, I do not improve at the game.
When I mentioned sliders I didn't mean anything drastic (i.e. CPU pass block at 0 and human break block at 20). I use Playmakers' sliders because they drastically reduce pancake blocks (for both sides) and allow players to play based on ratings. I usually average around 2-3 sacks a game with them which is quite alright with me . (I use steelers btw)
Old 08-21-2005, 11:52 PM   #5
Pro

crob8822's Arena

Quote:

Ever tried to use stunts or widen your loop this some time work expecially since the qb now go through a progression.
I just take my DE and loop inside my tackle while he in engage with the guard the tackle who is responsible some times stays in his position or he runs into his own guard. and you can get pressure up the middle sometime the guard does not know who to block since you are a threat he will leave his assignment and focus on you, and your DT ends up with the sack.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »