Home

Has ayone had a 1st rd draft pick in superstar mode

This is a discussion on Has ayone had a 1st rd draft pick in superstar mode within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 08-22-2005, 12:22 PM   #1
Rookie

daveox650's Arena

OVR: 1
Has ayone had a 1st rd draft pick in superstar mode

I had a guy that i imported from NCAA 06 that was qb at usc. he broke every school passing record, and set the ncaa record for most td's. when i took the iq test i scored a 100 and he went in the 4th round to the redskins, and had a higher overall rating than anyone who was drafted ahead of him. is it impossible to get picked in the 1st round?
NCAA - Kentucky Wildcats

"all this... might just be an elaborate simulation running inside a little device... sitting on someone's table.."

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2005, 01:49 PM   #2
MVP

kennyacid's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: Has ayone had a 1st rd draft pick in superstar mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveox650
I had a guy that i imported from NCAA 06 that was qb at usc. he broke every school passing record, and set the ncaa record for most td's. when i took the iq test i scored a 100 and he went in the 4th round to the redskins, and had a higher overall rating than anyone who was drafted ahead of him. is it impossible to get picked in the 1st round?
u cant get picked in the first round, because if u look at the picks, they are the real first round picks, so the highest round u can go is the 2nd. I was the 11 pick in the 2nd round to the cards, and my guy broke all the NCAA rushing records, and won the hiesman all 3 years he was there.
Old 08-22-2005, 04:48 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyacid
u cant get picked in the first round, because if u look at the picks, they are the real first round picks, so the highest round u can go is the 2nd. I was the 11 pick in the 2nd round to the cards, and my guy broke all the NCAA rushing records, and won the hiesman all 3 years he was there.
I'm not sure if you can get picked in the first round or not......but the reason that you gave is wrong.

All of the players who they show are the real picks. It only show up until you are picked.....it's the same exact animation for every draft, same names scrolling going to the same teams....it just stops when it wants to insert you.

Funny thing is that your team gets you with the pick, but also gets the original player it picked at that spot too. So for your example, your SS's profile will say 'Drafted R2 P11', but the Cards will still have JJ Arrington, and he will have the same exact draft position as you do.
Old 08-22-2005, 04:57 PM   #4
MVP

kennyacid's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by burger13
I'm not sure if you can get picked in the first round or not......but the reason that you gave is wrong.

All of the players who they show are the real picks. It only show up until you are picked.....it's the same exact animation for every draft, same names scrolling going to the same teams....it just stops when it wants to insert you.

Funny thing is that your team gets you with the pick, but also gets the original player it picked at that spot too. So for your example, your SS's profile will say 'Drafted R2 P11', but the Cards will still have JJ Arrington, and he will have the same exact draft position as you do.
yeah i notice it when i re did the draft..awww well.
Old 08-22-2005, 05:29 PM   #5
Rookie

daveox650's Arena

OVR: 1

the ea strategy guide says that no matter what dna you select you will be selected no higher than the 2nd round and with an imported legend you might get selected in the 1st rd.
NCAA - Kentucky Wildcats

"all this... might just be an elaborate simulation running inside a little device... sitting on someone's table.."

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2005, 05:30 PM   #6
MVP

kennyacid's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveox650
the ea strategy guide says that no matter what dna you select you will be selected no higher than the 2nd round and with an imported legend you might get selected in the 1st rd.
o word, ight cool

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »