Home

New Madden 360 Game Footage

This is a discussion on New Madden 360 Game Footage within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-17-2005, 02:48 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 10
New Madden 360 Game Footage

http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php?id=7116&type=wmv

Don't know if it was posted yet, but it shows little clips of the game...

And its for everybody sayin...

"oh it's just a minor upgrade"
"oh game engine gonna be the same"
"oh it JUST graphics"

Check it out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2005, 03:30 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 3
Re: New Madden 360 Game Footage

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVPlaya

"oh it JUST graphics"

Check it out.
I've seen it before, but its a nice update nonetheless...

Interesting, they are modeling every seat and putting "fire extinguishers" in the tunnels, but no 3d fans? (atleast from that clip....still 2d) Hmm....oh well
Old 08-17-2005, 03:46 AM   #3
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVPlaya

"oh it JUST graphics"

Check it out.
It looks just a tad better than ESPN 2K5 looks right now on X-Box. Not impressive at all for a 360 game.
Old 08-17-2005, 03:48 AM   #4
Rookie

Homeslice's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC_Arab
It looks just a tad better than ESPN 2K5 looks right now on X-Box. Not impressive at all for a 360 game.
...are you serious?
Old 08-17-2005, 03:52 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:

shut up, your an idiot!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2005, 04:10 AM   #6
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55

Actually, I may have to agree. I mean, no doubt, everything is lightyears better than what they are giving us through current-gen stuff, but I got a feel that it had a style like what Nintendo Pennant Chase Baseball is giving us. I don't want to say "cartoony", because I never agreed with using that word for this statement. This is definitely looking VERY sweet, but there's something in there that didn't impress me as much as the E3 video did.

I don't know, I guess I'll just have to say that they may need more work with the sun? Not sure.
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60
Old 08-17-2005, 04:21 AM   #7
Rookie

wishcoats's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer
Actually, I may have to agree. I mean, no doubt, everything is lightyears better than what they are giving us through current-gen stuff, but I got a feel that it had a style like what Nintendo Pennant Chase Baseball is giving us. I don't want to say "cartoony", because I never agreed with using that word for this statement. This is definitely looking VERY sweet, but there's something in there that didn't impress me as much as the E3 video did.

I don't know, I guess I'll just have to say that they may need more work with the sun? Not sure.
I see what your saying. It just looks as if it needs tuning.
Old 08-17-2005, 05:13 AM   #8

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Wow, that was an impressive opinion to add to the forum, Im sure everyone is grateful for it. I saw your post about how you hate the game, of course the only thing you mentioned was the graphics, and now your saying that the graphics on the 360 video posted above only look a tad better then 2k, either a tad to you is a lot to others, or you have been drinking tonight, and drinking a lot tonight. These are the times I wish that the whole deal between EA and the NFL never went through, something tells me that if it had never happened we wouldnt be seeing the endless threads bashing the game and constantly applauding 2k for what they did correctly, according to some that is. I think what needs to be pointed out is some people play games for the sweet graphics and the ability to immerse themselves into the game through the visuals, and others enjoy playing a game that they can micromanage an entire team while building up a team and trying to make them into a super bowl winner, ie. franchise mode. There is nothing wrong with either way but why must those select few constantly post why they hate the game? If EA ever were to check the board, Im sure the mere fact that you posted it so many times is only going to come across that you are a fanboy of the 2k game and upset about the NFL deal, thus venting online, and in turn wont be taken very seriously. Im not saying anyone is a fanboy, including the poster Im responding to, but posting nonsense like you posted above only furthers the notion that you are indeed venting and or trolling looking for a responce that in some way or another will make you feel vindicated for starting the entire thing in the first place.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »