Home

Roethlisberger Gets no Respect from Madden 2006

This is a discussion on Roethlisberger Gets no Respect from Madden 2006 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2005, 06:30 PM   #17
MVP

myownsun's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Roethlisberger Gets no Respect from Madden 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrunwithVick
i think hes rated fine. he played a trent dilfer role.. its that simple and theres no reason to rate him as a top qb.
I agree 100%
Old 08-23-2005, 08:24 PM   #18
Banned

dkgojackets's Arena

OVR: 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by freezeframe
And not to mention they disrespected him by naming him roethlisbergr
they could of added one more letter they were lazy its very possible to do.
the maximum letters for a name is 13. They werent gonna change the entire naming system to add one letter for one guy
Old 08-23-2005, 09:05 PM   #19
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkgojackets
the maximum letters for a name is 13. They werent gonna change the entire naming system to add one letter for one guy
I have seen games were they allow a player to have over the limit. They don't change the limit, but that one player is allowed to go over the limit.

As a diehard Steeler fan, I think his fine. I think he should have more awarness than Tommy Maddox, but an 88 is fine. He is progressing good in my franchise.

The thing that frusterates me is that despite the 91( I think that is what it is) the Steelers really arn't that good in the game. First off, once you save a roster file, the Steelers rating magically becomes a 88, even if you didn't touch the Steelers or any other team for that matter. Also, in every simmed season I have seen done is Madden 06, the Steelers finish no better than 8-8. Please , the Steelers, 8-8. Disgusting.
Old 08-23-2005, 09:52 PM   #20
Fum police

ndeezlo's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles_Yuhas
I have seen games were they allow a player to have over the limit. They don't change the limit, but that one player is allowed to go over the limit.

As a diehard Steeler fan, I think his fine. I think he should have more awarness than Tommy Maddox, but an 88 is fine. He is progressing good in my franchise.

The thing that frusterates me is that despite the 91( I think that is what it is) the Steelers really arn't that good in the game. First off, once you save a roster file, the Steelers rating magically becomes a 88, even if you didn't touch the Steelers or any other team for that matter. Also, in every simmed season I have seen done is Madden 06, the Steelers finish no better than 8-8. Please , the Steelers, 8-8. Disgusting.
umm it's still just a video game right?

Kid Rock, "I'm the catalyst for everything."

Tumblred
Old 08-24-2005, 10:23 AM   #21
Rookie

702's Arena

OVR: 3

Roethlisberger is the most overrated player in the league. He had a great running game around him. The best receiving trio in the league. The TE's arent bad either.

Im not saying he isn't good, im just saying he is right where he should (well, generously where he should be). He was, in all honesty, the 5th or 6th most important guy on the offense, quarterback or not. Many a backup in the league could've done what he did in that position.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2005, 12:54 PM   #22
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.O.N.E.T.S.K.Y.
Roethlisberger is the most overrated player in the league. He had a great running game around him. The best receiving trio in the league. The TE's arent bad either.

Im not saying he isn't good, im just saying he is right where he should (well, generously where he should be). He was, in all honesty, the 5th or 6th most important guy on the offense, quarterback or not. Many a backup in the league could've done what he did in that position.
Old 08-24-2005, 01:12 PM   #23
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Must have been a slow news day to complain about video game ratings in a newspaper (and its corresponding online site).....
Old 08-24-2005, 01:41 PM   #24
Hall Of Fame

mjb2124's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.O.N.E.T.S.K.Y.
Hold up there... Best receiving trio in the league? That goes to Indy. Burress is average and so is Randle El. Ward is excellent though. Great running game - certainly. TE's were terrible. That's why they drafted Heath Miller.

The guy played 14 games as a rookie. People fail to realize that. Was he overrated? NO WAY. Was he overhyped? Certainly. There is a big difference.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »