Home

Response from EA/Tiburon

This is a discussion on Response from EA/Tiburon within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2005, 06:55 PM   #137
Banned

dkgojackets's Arena

OVR: 73
Re: Response from EA/Tiburon

overreact: To react with unnecessary or inappropriate force, emotional display, or violence

I think that definitely fits in this situation. Its a $50 dollar game for crying out loud. You arent getting ripped off hundreds of dollars here. If you are one of those that thinks its "unplayable" , sell the game on ebay, and you will have lost about 10 dollars total, which seems like the price of renting a game for however long youve had madden.
Old 08-24-2005, 07:22 PM   #138
Pro

OVR: 9

http://www.petitiononline.com/glitch06/petition.html

everyone sign the pettition!

The defense has to respect the run and the pass equally. With this glitch they know what is coming every single time! this has ruined Madden 06 making it unplayable yes a gamekiller!

Last edited by freezeframe; 08-24-2005 at 07:25 PM.
Old 08-24-2005, 07:32 PM   #139
All Star

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkgojackets
Of course I dont change the difficulty. Thats a house rule for me, and it seems like it is for you as well.

Anyway you can easily solve it by selling it on ebay.
That's not a house rule; keeping the difficulty consistent is fair play and straight-up football, plain and simple. Isn't that the only way to play?

Good advice, but a bit late: Sold it for $35 -- only $5 than I paid at retail -- on eBay this morning. Was listed for less than eight hours before it sold.

Problem solved!

Take care,
PK
Old 08-24-2005, 07:34 PM   #140
All Star

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by freezeframe
http://www.petitiononline.com/glitch06/petition.html

everyone sign the pettition!

The defense has to respect the run and the pass equally. With this glitch they know what is coming every single time! this has ruined Madden 06 making it unplayable yes a gamekiller!
First of all, you don't know what play is coming every single time. Only in two-back sets.

Second, as peeved as I am about this, it is a video game. I sold it for good value; I'm moving on. I'll save signing a petition for something that really matters.

But I have enjoyed the debate about this issue. Some knowledgable and passionate sports gamers in here, which is a very good thing.

Take care,
PK
Old 08-24-2005, 07:44 PM   #141
Hall Of Fame

RubenDouglas's Arena

OVR: 28

im surprised they didnt offer everyone that bought the game a 10 dollar off COUPON when they buy another EA sports product.

the best would be a 15 dollar REFUND, via mail. but that would nEVER fly
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2005, 07:44 PM   #142
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34

Does this GLITCH Hum. vs. cpu play? Please tell me it isn't so?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pk500
I could give a f*ck about the vast majority of people. I know the glitch hinders the way I play the game, and that's all that matters. I didn't pay retail price for compromises.

So I dealt with it by selling the game for just $5 less than what I paid for it.

Your "the ones who do can be dealt with" terminology cracks me up. It's like I'm a troublemaker because I'm upset about a proven glitch in the almighty Madden.

Is this a videogame forum or a Sandinista military court?

Take care,
PK
Old 08-24-2005, 07:47 PM   #143
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkgojackets
overreact: To react with unnecessary or inappropriate force, emotional display, or violence

I think that definitely fits in this situation. Its a $50 dollar game for crying out loud. You arent getting ripped off hundreds of dollars here. If you are one of those that thinks its "unplayable" , sell the game on ebay, and you will have lost about 10 dollars total, which seems like the price of renting a game for however long youve had madden.

While it is true it is only $50.00, EA was willing to spend a half billion dollars on an exclusive license. Don't you think they owe it to the loyal Madden fans over the years to spend a fraction of that amount to fix this glitch? I think so and the loyal Madden fans deserve better IMHO. I understand how angry some people are when they see EA's attitude about this. Their attitude about this glitch is a problem.
Old 08-24-2005, 07:51 PM   #144
Banned

dkgojackets's Arena

OVR: 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by pk500
First of all, you don't know what play is coming every single time. Only in two-back sets.

Second, as peeved as I am about this, it is a video game. I sold it for good value; I'm moving on. I'll save signing a petition for something that really matters.

But I have enjoyed the debate about this issue. Some knowledgable and passionate sports gamers in here, which is a very good thing.

Take care,
PK

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »