Home

PSX-PC USB adapter troubles

This is a discussion on PSX-PC USB adapter troubles within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 08-25-2005, 07:24 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
PSX-PC USB adapter troubles

hey i decided to get madden for pc this year cause i upgraded for BF2 and so that i can simulate faster. However i'm having problems with my controller, i'm using a psx-usb adapter and everything works fine however my right analog stick seems to be rotated 90 degrees to the right.

so

right=up
down=right
left=down
up=left

it's really messed up and i don't like it at all, i check the settings in my control pannel and it seems that that the x and y axis are for the left analog and for the right analog there is z axis and z rotation which i assume need to be switched. i don't have drivers for my usb adapter so are there any utilities out there that could switch these functions that anyone knows about?

Also what is the mod community like for madden on pc because i wouldn't mind finding a way to change the receiver identifing numbers texture to the psx controller buttons like triangle, square, etc.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2005, 07:47 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: PSX-PC USB adapter troubles

there is no mod community for Madden for the PC or Consoles whatsoever there never has been!
Old 08-25-2005, 07:51 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: PSX-PC USB adapter troubles

WOW

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »