Home

progressive fatigue

This is a discussion on progressive fatigue within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2005, 12:14 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
progressive fatigue

How exactly does it work? like i see guys tired during the game in the subs menu, but i figure thats just from the last few plays...in the 4th (i play on 10 minute acc. quarters btw) would guys get up to like 90 stamina at the most or soemthing like that? i never checked until the game im currently in, and its the 2nd so no signs of it...and can you see the opponents by any chance?

if so, i may jsut begin to stock up on a power back to compliment westbrook, cuz that could be a great way to kill a team...and play westy at WR more
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2005, 10:07 AM   #2
MVP

edaddy's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: progressive fatigue

Quote:
Originally Posted by joer625
How exactly does it work? like i see guys tired during the game in the subs menu, but i figure thats just from the last few plays...in the 4th (i play on 10 minute acc. quarters btw) would guys get up to like 90 stamina at the most or soemthing like that? i never checked until the game im currently in, and its the 2nd so no signs of it...and can you see the opponents by any chance?
f so, i may jsut begin to stock up on a power back to compliment westbrook, cuz that could be a great way to kill a team...and play westy at WR more
I have been asking this question for weeks and no one seems to have an answer.Personally I don't see it I ran Tiki Barber 38 times against the steelers and he was just as fresh in the 4th quarter as he was in the first..so I don't know..I also haven't seen any pass interfernce calls not one ...has anyone saw different...
Old 08-26-2005, 10:10 AM   #3
All Star

RGmoney's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by edaddy
I have been asking this question for weeks and no one seems to have an answer.Personally I don't see it I ran Tiki Barber 38 times against the steelers and he was just as fresh in the 4th quarter as he was in the first..so I don't know..I also haven't seen any pass interfernce calls not one ...has anyone saw different...
Using Playmaker's All-Madden Sliders and I have seen my share of PI calls. Don't know what you have your Penalties set at, but you might want to bump them up.
Old 08-26-2005, 10:43 AM   #4

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by edaddy
Im also using Playmakers sliders, but his all-pro sliders and I too see pass interference calls nearly every game.
Old 08-26-2005, 11:02 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

I'm thinking EA got nervous after last year's fiasco with fatigue and implemented it with much less impact than previous years.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2005, 12:19 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGmoney
Using Playmaker's All-Madden Sliders and I have seen my share of PI calls. Don't know what you have your Penalties set at, but you might want to bump them up.
me too
Old 08-26-2005, 12:31 PM   #7
MVP

Mizzou23's Arena

OVR: 13

I haven't seen much progressive fatigue, but I don't overuse anyone. In my Chiefs franchise, I make sure to give Larry Johnson plenty of carries in order to keep Priest fresh.
Old 08-26-2005, 04:55 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 3

There is no player fatigue online at all.
Ive done scrimmage games with my friend and ran curtis martin 12 straight times in 1 drive with no impact and no auto subing happened either!
Same thing on defense stayed in goaline D 14 straight plays and not 1 player subed out...............WTF

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »