Home

progressive fatigue is a freakin joke.

This is a discussion on progressive fatigue is a freakin joke. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2005, 01:42 AM   #1
MVP

RaiderKtulu's Arena

OVR: 13
progressive fatigue is a freakin joke.

Seriously, I just played a game in my franchise against Denver - their RB had 41.. yes, 41 carries. I think he left the game for maybe 3 plays. Talk about lame. Not to mention pulling off a 70 yard run with 3 broken tackles with like 3 minutes left in the 4th, after having already ran 38 or 39 times. I suppose it's better than getting beat deep all the time, but still, really lame. I dont mind them running that many times, but the backups should have a few more carries.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2005, 02:18 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 15
Location: Begins with a C, ends with an O and in the middle is HICAG.
Re: progressive fatigue is a freakin joke.

Theres a secret to this. As soon as the game is started (after the coin toss) switch over to the cpu team. Then change their sub in/sub out percentage to 85/90, or 85/95 (85/95 subs players more often). Then use up a play, after the play is over (you should have been controlling the other team) switch over to your team. BOOM! you got yourself some subs.
Old 08-29-2005, 09:40 AM   #3
MVP

slthree's Arena

OVR: 15

Thanks Shug, very useful stuff. I hope the setting holds once we go back to our normal team.

Can't wait to try this.
Old 08-29-2005, 03:39 PM   #4
MVP

edaddy's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by shugknight
Theres a secret to this. As soon as the game is started (after the coin toss) switch over to the cpu team. Then change their sub in/sub out percentage to 85/90, or 85/95 (85/95 subs players more often). Then use up a play, after the play is over (you should have been controlling the other team) switch over to your team. BOOM! you got yourself some subs.
This is not considered proggressive fatigue..and especially not after ea promoted this as a new feature..there is no progressive fatigue anothe ea hype/gimmick ploy...
Old 08-29-2005, 03:42 PM   #5
MVP

tanis38's Arena

OVR: 9

Plus, a player shouldn't have to go through all these steps to overcome a flaw in the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2005, 03:55 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by edaddy
This is not considered proggressive fatigue..and especially not after ea promoted this as a new feature..there is no progressive fatigue anothe ea hype/gimmick ploy...
I've noticed progressive fatigue. It happens when my player's ratings decrease as the game goes on. You can see it happening by going to the depth chart.
Old 08-29-2005, 04:20 PM   #7
S**c*d* P**l C*-Ch*mp**n

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderKtulu
Seriously, I just played a game in my franchise against Denver - their RB had 41.. yes, 41 carries. I think he left the game for maybe 3 plays. Talk about lame. Not to mention pulling off a 70 yard run with 3 broken tackles with like 3 minutes left in the 4th, after having already ran 38 or 39 times. I suppose it's better than getting beat deep all the time, but still, really lame. I dont mind them running that many times, but the backups should have a few more carries.
Sounds like you defense was a victim of the progressive fatigue...
Ricky Williams had over 40 carriers against Washington two years ago on Sunday night game..
Old 08-29-2005, 05:53 PM   #8
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvb34
Sounds like you defense was a victim of the progressive fatigue...
Ricky Williams had over 40 carriers against Washington two years ago on Sunday night game..
By the time you realize there is no prog. fatigue..EA is already laughing to the back with your 50 bucks...have you been suckerized by EA??
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »