Home

draft classes and superstar mode

This is a discussion on draft classes and superstar mode within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 08-28-2005, 11:13 PM   #1
MVP

rpac44's Arena

OVR: 7
draft classes and superstar mode

is it possible to import ncaa 06 draft classes into superstar mode? i did a search and found no definitive answer and when i simmed an offseason in madden it seemed to sim right over the draft with no option to import

im guessing this means no importing in ss mode but i wanna make sure before i start my serious superstar mode-thanks for any help
NHL-Blackhawks
MLB-White Sox
EPL-Chelsea
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2005, 01:48 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 11
Angry Re: draft classes and superstar mode

There is no way to import draft classes in Superstar Mode. You're stuck with your guy and MGD players. Another thing that's kinda quirky is that you start Race for the Heisman as a college freshman playing the 2005 season in NCAA. Depending on what happens you will be in NCAA for 3-4 seasons putting you @ '08-'09. Then you get exported to Madden only to be imported and drafted back in the 2005 NFL draft. Did anyone ever think of this?
Old 08-30-2005, 12:22 AM   #3
MVP

rpac44's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: draft classes and superstar mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by texans
There is no way to import draft classes in Superstar Mode. You're stuck with your guy and MGD players. Another thing that's kinda quirky is that you start Race for the Heisman as a college freshman playing the 2005 season in NCAA. Depending on what happens you will be in NCAA for 3-4 seasons putting you @ '08-'09. Then you get exported to Madden only to be imported and drafted back in the 2005 NFL draft. Did anyone ever think of this?
thanks texans, i just wanted to make sure

yeah hopefully next year the two modes (RFTH and SS) will be more "polished" but i have to admit, when i first heard about them i didn't even think id look twice at them (i was a big time dynasty/franchise guy) but now i find i wanna get through my ncaa career so i can get into ss on madden
NHL-Blackhawks
MLB-White Sox
EPL-Chelsea
Old 08-30-2005, 12:53 AM   #4
MVP

LetsGo0akland's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by texans
I had thought of that before. Just another NCAA/Madden compatability issue (appearance issues).
Old 08-30-2005, 03:35 AM   #5
MVP

RaiderKtulu's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpanishFly
I had thought of that before. Just another NCAA/Madden compatability issue (appearance issues).
Just out of curiosity, which alternative option would you prefer? a) starting your NCAA career in 2001 and changing history as your college career unfolds and then being drafted into the 2005 NFL, or b) starting the college career in 2005 and then joining the NFL in 2009 with a group of fictional players and letting Madden simulate 4 years of NFL play with certain superstar players retiring, being traded, etc? Given those choices, I personally would rather just create my guy from scratch for each game rather than importing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2005, 04:52 AM   #6
MVP

LetsGo0akland's Arena

Good question, that is a tough one. I really don't know.
Old 08-31-2005, 12:30 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 3

I agree that's a tough question, either way you're not going to get to deal with the players you want to. Last year I did kind of that I played through my career in dynasty mode then exported my draft class. I then acted as the owner of every madden team and simmed 4 seasons, then imported my class and took control of the team that drafted me. I let the draft run automatically so I didn't get to choose what team I was on. So when I heard that this year we would get to do something similar I was pretty excited, but now that I've got my character from NCAA into Madden a strange thing occurred. In NCAA I was white, but in Madden I'm black... weirdest thing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »