Home

What about the weather?

This is a discussion on What about the weather? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2005, 09:46 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 13
What about the weather?

Bear with me on this one please. How the heck can you turn random weather on in franchise mode? I set it to on in the menu,BUT-when I look at my settings when I fire up a game,it's grayed out with no way of changing it and it is on off. Or is it suppose to be that way? I'm playing Madden on the Xbox,is this a glitch?or am I missing something? I've never had this kind of problem and I've played Madden for years. Any advice will be appreciated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2005, 12:52 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 4
Re: What about the weather?

Random weather means it's random, you can't change it.
Old 09-01-2005, 12:59 AM   #3
Banned

Samantha's Arena

OVR: 8

I don't think you can change weather in franchise mode. It is city and time of year specific.
Old 09-01-2005, 02:21 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3

The only gripe I have about the weather is that it rains too much. I had one 5 game stretch where it rained every game. I felt like playing in a raincoat in recliner. But I do like how it's darker for late games and things like that. That's stuff we would have never seen 10 years ago.
Old 09-01-2005, 08:24 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by cecilsav
The only gripe I have about the weather is that it rains too much. I had one 5 game stretch where it rained every game. I felt like playing in a raincoat in recliner. But I do like how it's darker for late games and things like that. That's stuff we would have never seen 10 years ago.
I'm on the other side of the spectrum. I thought there was a weather bug because I've seen nothing but sun until the second week of November,finally. This morning,I played the Raiders vs the Chiefs and saw it. What team(s) are you using? I'm using the Steelers and Raiders. I guess if rain is a problem,you could use a team that plays all their home games indoors. I'm waiting for snow now. Anyone played in the snow yet?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2005, 11:10 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 3

I use the Eagles so I'm not exaclty in a Tropical climate. I'm in the playoff round of my second season and I have had 1 snow game.
By the way I also noticed the players are wearing short sleeves in the cold weather. I know some macho guys do that in real life but you also see long sleeves. It would be nice.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »