Home

Year After Year

This is a discussion on Year After Year within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 08-31-2005, 07:22 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Year After Year

U know, I haven't posted on OS in about a year or so because I notice the same thing about alot of gamers year after year.

When u have a problem with a gameplay feature, most people try to correct the problem in game (user vs com) and find themselves getting frustrated more and more. When a developer put a mode in like "Practice", u would think it would be obvious (as in real life) that this is where u go to get better. Now I'm not saying that u don't get better with each game u play, but wouldn't it make more sense to practice on what's frustrating you in a mode where u take no penalties for making mistakes. That way, u learn how to pinpoint what your problem is and learn how to "minimize" it. This is a game of simulated football. This may be the best it can get from a video game standpoint. Nothing is going to be perfect by any means. If u think u get sacked too much because u feel that using the cone is too difficult, either practice on getting better at it, turn it off or use those things called sliders to adjust how your offensive line blocks.

I didn't play Madden last year for the first time since the franchise been in existence. I'm glad I didn't play it last year because I didn't have to deal with the so called short comings the game had. I'm enjoying the heck out of the game and my hat goes off to Tiburon for a job well done. IMO, this game has done nothing short of set the bar for any other f-ball game out there. Practice people, practice!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2005, 10:16 AM   #2
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: Year After Year

lmao. If this is setting the bar higher than this is going to be a long 5 years .
Minnesota Wild

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »