Home

Madden 360 Wishlist

This is a discussion on Madden 360 Wishlist within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 08-31-2005, 10:51 PM   #9
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40
Re: Madden 360 Wishlist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radioactiveman
It's funny that all the things being complained about were not problems in the 2k series....I'm not a 2k or a EA homer....it's just to bad we didn't get to see what 2k would have looked like this year considering how big of a leap the Madden series made. I'm almost tempted to go pick up another copy (I returned my copy over 9 months ago) of last years 2k release just for something different...

Suction blocking was in 2k, just in a different way and you could break the block, that is unless they sucked you up when you were going in for the tackle on the ball carrier.
Old 09-01-2005, 05:05 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpanishFly
3) Unlimited number of CAP space, like on NCAA. I like to keep my rosters completely up to date and sometimes it takes a lot of CAPs to be able to release someone due to position restrictions. Also, I would want to make someone that may not already be in the game nor signed to a team to chill out in the free agent pool (a la Timmy Chang just for the hell of it).

4) Editable contracts! Sometimes a player will sign for less than they were originally asking.

I hope they dont do either.

You are basically asking the NFL to be like the NCAA.

Very rarely do players ask for less than they are originally askin, Only long time vets do. Younger player NEVER do. Again I think you are asking for the NFL to be more like NCAA. That's not just possible.
Old 09-01-2005, 05:13 AM   #11
MVP

LetsGo0akland's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by woostopalypse
I hope they dont do either.

You are basically asking the NFL to be like the NCAA.

Very rarely do players ask for less than they are originally askin, Only long time vets do. Younger player NEVER do. Again I think you are asking for the NFL to be more like NCAA. That's not just possible.
This is all for the roster file, is what I mean.

I would love unlimited CAP space so I could make every player out there if need be. I do not see what is so wrong with that.

From a roster editor's point of view, salary cap becomes an issue. I remember in Madden 2005, the Bucs would constantly exceed the salary cap. Why would it be so bad if someone like me could go in and fix a contract so that would not be a problem? Out of the box, you could not sign Ty Law to the Jets because of salary cap. All I am asking is for the ability to:
a) set length/compensation for free agents
b) edit a contract (restructuring does happen)
c) re-sign players to extensions (Antonio Gates, etc.) to fit real life changes.

Just so you know, I am asking for this to make it more realistic, not to screw with the game and sign Randy Moss for $550K/year for 10 years.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »