Home

miraculous dbs/sfeties/lbs

This is a discussion on miraculous dbs/sfeties/lbs within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 09-01-2005, 11:32 AM   #9
Banned

Samantha's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: miraculous dbs/sfeties/lbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by cable guy
I heard All-Madden is better this year, or maybe in your case easier.

Is it true, because I may move up.

I'm trying to get you All-Madden players to talk me into moving up, because All-Pro default is too easy. Even with adjusted sliders it's too easy, unless you put your settings almost at 0.
Definitely play all madden. I love that level. Let me know if you'd like some help with the sliders....I have perfected them, I haven't messed iwth my sliders now for 2 and a half weeks, they're beautiful!
Old 09-01-2005, 03:44 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1

i agree. way too many interceptions and you know something is wrong when 70 percent of the time, your player of the game is a cornerback. my question is this. for the sliders, is it better to upgrade the receivers catch and qba. or is it better to dumb down the defense and lower their awarenss.
Old 09-01-2005, 07:58 PM   #11
MVP

cable guy's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samantha
Definitely play all madden. I love that level. Let me know if you'd like some help with the sliders....I have perfected them, I haven't messed iwth my sliders now for 2 and a half weeks, they're beautiful!
Thanks.

I'm gonna give it a try tonight. I actually liked default better than All-Pro default.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2005, 09:40 PM   #12
MVP

sirjam's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by joer625
why can they suddenly swat the ball when i lead my receiver away from them and they are already 4 steps ahead of them? it seems lie kthey always have a burst at the last second to block almost all pass attempts, and it is so frustrating when i cant complete wide open deep balls, posts, etc

any tips on how to change this or coutneract it? btw im using the recommended all-madden sliders from this board
YOu have to look off the db's. Refer to my post in the "done with the vision cone" thread.
Here it is for you guys.

Pared, you have taken my thoughts and put them in words. I love the cone and not to bash anyone not using it, but you are missing a great game. I love how the look away db works now. It really works on slants and curls. This is my suggstion for you naysayers. Go to practice lock the vision on the mid of field, done by pre snap hitting the r trigger and the a button. Next remember who your primary is. I recommend using the r stick to scan the field. When the ball is snapped look to see if he is open, which he will be more often than not. Just scan over to him and throw. I used to use the lock on pre snap but was finding that my guy was hardly ever open, using this mehtod he is. Also you can use it for deep balls. Let's say you have a fly route to the left that you want to go to. Pre snap lock on to the right and snap the ball, let the play develop than scan to the left and throw. Manning does this alot as well as most good qb's. In fact I won a game on the last second using the last method, the db's thought I was going right and bit and then bam deep to the left 80 yrds on all-madden. It really does work, you just have to learn it and give it some time. Those of you who don't use it are really missing out. Not bashing, just saying.

Last edited by sirjam; 09-01-2005 at 09:45 PM.
Old 09-05-2005, 12:05 AM   #13
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirjam
YOu have to look off the db's. Refer to my post in the "done with the vision cone" thread.
Here it is for you guys.

Pared, you have taken my thoughts and put them in words. I love the cone and not to bash anyone not using it, but you are missing a great game. I love how the look away db works now. It really works on slants and curls. This is my suggstion for you naysayers. Go to practice lock the vision on the mid of field, done by pre snap hitting the r trigger and the a button. Next remember who your primary is. I recommend using the r stick to scan the field. When the ball is snapped look to see if he is open, which he will be more often than not. Just scan over to him and throw. I used to use the lock on pre snap but was finding that my guy was hardly ever open, using this mehtod he is. Also you can use it for deep balls. Let's say you have a fly route to the left that you want to go to. Pre snap lock on to the right and snap the ball, let the play develop than scan to the left and throw. Manning does this alot as well as most good qb's. In fact I won a game on the last second using the last method, the db's thought I was going right and bit and then bam deep to the left 80 yrds on all-madden. It really does work, you just have to learn it and give it some time. Those of you who don't use it are really missing out. Not bashing, just saying.
I hope you are not saying that in the last minute of the game the CPU was winning and left a guy in single coverage deep left? that seems pretty stupid.
Old 09-05-2005, 01:12 AM   #14
MVP

OVR: 12

This has been a problem of Maddens forever. I guess it comes down to them making realistic DB AI or just giving them a speed burst to make up for it.
Old 09-05-2005, 08:37 AM   #15
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBzrule
They are way to accurate. Not only that those db's/safeties/lb's nobody complains when their guys are the ones doing it and getting them INT's. But then in a tight game under 2 mins vs A.I all of a sudden the miraculous guys go away. What up wit dat?
I just want a more balance game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2005, 09:37 AM   #16
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by grunt
I just want a more balance game.
I do too. People think the Defense is bad because of this, but in 2 player games the high pass is king and your guy can be right there and even leap at it but somehow the pass miraculously goes over his hands everytime. They did not fix the high leaps by the defense, they just gave you away to beat the high leap almost every damn time with high passes and WR's that high jump for the Olympics

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »