Home

I love this game.....

This is a discussion on I love this game..... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-01-2005, 01:14 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
I love this game.....

I was playing last night against the Browns. They throw a short dump pass over the middle and I smoked the reciever with Ray Lewis, ball pops out right to Chris McAllister, 30 yards to pay dirt! Its plays like this that make me keep coming back for more. As much as I get annoyed with Madden at times, I just can't put it down, this game rocks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2005, 01:29 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: I love this game.....

Finally, someone spreadin' the love. I too like this game. As with any game, it has its flaws, but once I got the hang of the vision cone, I love to play it.
Old 09-01-2005, 03:07 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

I'm thinking about picking it up tonight at Walmart.
Old 09-01-2005, 07:39 PM   #4
MVP

cable guy's Arena

OVR: 12

I love this game as well.
Old 09-01-2005, 07:53 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by busterbadboy
I was playing last night against the Browns. They throw a short dump pass over the middle and I smoked the reciever with Ray Lewis, ball pops out right to Chris McAllister, 30 yards to pay dirt! Its plays like this that make me keep coming back for more. As much as I get annoyed with Madden at times, I just can't put it down, this game rocks.
It's not like we have a choice.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2005, 10:07 AM   #6
Rookie

This game is pretty sweet, I like the V&P passing, and I can actually run a little with the Vikings (altho they don't have much of a running game anyway) I can actually get passed the line of scrimmage when running and not getting blasted by the time I hand the ball off like I did in '05. I suck at kicking though, I think the kicking meter moves faster than Madden '05.

Last edited by Spirit In Black; 09-02-2005 at 10:09 AM.
Old 09-02-2005, 10:24 AM   #7
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah
It's not like we have a choice.
You're right, you're forced to like it. Damn EA police were at my house just last night making me play the game at gun point, the whole time making sure I had a smile on my face. Of course it wasn't as bad as the day they came to my door with 6 guys to drag me kicking and screaming to Best Buy just to purchase the game.
Old 09-02-2005, 10:27 AM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alliball
You're right, you're forced to like it. Damn EA police were at my house just last night making me play the game at gun point, the whole time making sure I had a smile on my face. Of course it wasn't as bad as the day they came to my door with 6 guys to drag me kicking and screaming to Best Buy just to purchase the game.

Good one.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »