Home

Any way to fix the speed issues on All-Madden?

This is a discussion on Any way to fix the speed issues on All-Madden? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-04-2005, 11:10 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 12
Any way to fix the speed issues on All-Madden?

Have tried a bunch of sliders but can't seem to fix the problem with speed bursts from the CPU and ratings not really matter. I only really see this on All-Madden though. Here are the problems I'm getting:

1) Unrealistic bursts when a pass is thrown. Either the DB will burst twice as fast as you and jump in front of the ball. Or a guy will completely change direction and cover half the field while the ball is in the error. It isn't uncommon to see the defender outrun the ball.

2) The other problem it seems only happens when you grab a nice lead. You'll see a tight end or something grab a pass and outrun everyone by 10-15 yards on in.

All-Pro is just too easy right now and these make All-Madden pretty tough to play on. Any help is appreciated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2005, 11:19 PM   #2
MVP

sirjam's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Any way to fix the speed issues on All-Madden?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bears5122
Have tried a bunch of sliders but can't seem to fix the problem with speed bursts from the CPU and ratings not really matter. I only really see this on All-Madden though. Here are the problems I'm getting:

1) Unrealistic bursts when a pass is thrown. Either the DB will burst twice as fast as you and jump in front of the ball. Or a guy will completely change direction and cover half the field while the ball is in the error. It isn't uncommon to see the defender outrun the ball.

2) The other problem it seems only happens when you grab a nice lead. You'll see a tight end or something grab a pass and outrun everyone by 10-15 yards on in.

All-Pro is just too easy right now and these make All-Madden pretty tough to play on. Any help is appreciated.
Try Samantha's all-madden sliders. I am getting great results with these. Note they are not for the weak, you have to know how to play.
Old 09-04-2005, 11:59 PM   #3
Banned

Samantha's Arena

OVR: 8

Thanks alot.
I'll repost them on the slider thread.....they've really worked well for me.
Old 09-05-2005, 01:18 AM   #4
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bears5122

I know what ya mean about the burst but I think thats more of an Awareness issue as opposed to a speed issue.

personally I hate the CPU its either too easy or cheatin its azz off...If you have one friend online you can do the franchise thing and never have to play the cpu
Old 09-05-2005, 03:46 AM   #5
MVP

sirjam's Arena

OVR: 15

Its not really what you think it is. Try this go to practice. Look at your receivers and the cpu db's. Pay attention to speed. I used the Colts vs Giants. Throw wheel routes to Harrison. Now the key I can't take credit for. I read it on here somewhere. People think you can't lead the receiver and that you have to take control of the receiver. You don't have to do that and you can lead your receiver. In fact I overthrew him a bunch of times. What you have to do is after you hit the reciever icon hold up on the stick. If you do it at the same time then he throws the ball high, but if you do it right after the icon then he throws the lead pass like last year. Trust me it works its just all about timing. Also I was playing on all madden, so it wasn't on a weak level. It doesn't connect all the time but you will see the ball is getting distance not just air.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »