Home

ANY NEW INFO ON MADDEN 360??

This is a discussion on ANY NEW INFO ON MADDEN 360?? within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 09-06-2005, 03:21 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 3
ANY NEW INFO ON MADDEN 360??

Sorry fellas. I've been out of town vacationing on the tropical islands of Umpapabowmow with my bikini model girlfriend...but I'm back in town now. Bentley is in the shop getting detailed so I thought I'd hop on my computer which is connected to my 60" wall mounted plasma tv located in my master bathroom and see what's up in the madden world..so...that being said..anyoone got any new screenshots or vids of the critically acclaimed, highly anticipated Madden 360 for Xbox 360??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2005, 04:29 PM   #2
MVP

quietcool72's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: ANY NEW INFO ON MADDEN 360??

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOKOO
Sorry fellas. I've been out of town vacationing on the tropical islands of Umpapabowmow with my bikini model girlfriend...but I'm back in town now. Bentley is in the shop getting detailed so I thought I'd hop on my computer which is connected to my 60" wall mounted plasma tv located in my master bathroom and see what's up in the madden world..so...that being said..anyoone got any new screenshots or vids of the critically acclaimed, highly anticipated Madden 360 for Xbox 360??
There's nothing out there. EA must be doing the logical sales/marketing route of shutting up about the 360 version so they can milk every last sale out of the current gen Maddens.

Madden 360 will probably sell itself. EA will probably hype it FIERCELY during the October NFL games (during commercials)... but until then, they are gonna try to get as much out of the current gen as possible- and that includes shutting up about next gen 'till its time.

At least, that's my guess.
Old 09-06-2005, 04:46 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOKOO
Sorry fellas. I've been out of town vacationing on the tropical islands of Umpapabowmow with my bikini model girlfriend...

Old 09-06-2005, 05:51 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by quietcool72
There's nothing out there. EA must be doing the logical sales/marketing route of shutting up about the 360 version so they can milk every last sale out of the current gen Maddens.

Madden 360 will probably sell itself. EA will probably hype it FIERCELY during the October NFL games (during commercials)... but until then, they are gonna try to get as much out of the current gen as possible- and that includes shutting up about next gen 'till its time.

At least, that's my guess.
Yep. EA is trying to wing out all of the madden sales so that people wont turn it in for madden 360.
Old 09-06-2005, 11:20 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

Does anyone think that Madden 360 will have practice squads and the IR problem fixed?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2005, 12:45 AM   #6
d*v*'s * k*ll*r!

ThatCanadianGuy's Arena

OVR: 12

Che said 1up has something coming on Madden 360. At the very least new screens, which he says look great.
Old 09-07-2005, 10:38 AM   #7
T*rg*t F**ld

bergie56's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatCanadianGuy
Che said 1up has something coming on Madden 360. At the very least new screens, which he says look great.
Was there any time frame given?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »