Home

What Purpose does a formation shift serve?

This is a discussion on What Purpose does a formation shift serve? within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 09-09-2005, 04:54 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: What Purpose does a formation shift serve?

Quote:
Originally Posted by paperclips
I'm playing a franchise with the Colts and I'm trying to run a no huddle as accurate to the real Colts offense as I can. I really like this game, but one of the things that frustrates me is that I only get five audibles total. I'm afraid I got spoiled by NFL 2k5 last year when I got 5 audibles per formation. I'm curious as to what purpose the formation shift serves and how this might help me run a more accurate Colts no huddle???
if u are trying to be as accurate as you can..then u should know that the colts do not shift and Marvin is allways on the right side of the formation..\
Old 09-09-2005, 07:57 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 12
Re: What Purpose does a formation shift serve?

Quote:
Originally Posted by paperclips
How long to on the fly audibles stay set? If I set them at the start of the game and never change them will they be there all game???
No, the on the fly audibles are just that. You set them before every play. The only ones that will stay the same are the ones you set in the pause menu.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »