Home

NFL Pick Em Contest--Win Free Xbox 360 Game

This is a discussion on NFL Pick Em Contest--Win Free Xbox 360 Game within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-07-2005, 10:12 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
NFL Pick Em Contest--Win Free Xbox 360 Game

Hello All

I wil be running a weekly pickem contest involving all the NFL games.

The rules will be as followed each week i will post the games with the spreads in this section of the forum by no later then Wednesday night at 6 pm est. (Week 1 Posted Friday Night by 11 pm est) You will then have until Sunday at noon pm est of each week to post your picks for all the games. (First week will NOT include the Oakland--New England game).

After each week i will post the standings. The contest will run for the regular season of the NFL. In the event there is a tie we will run a one game playoff choosing a playoff game in which the people involved will choose a point total for the game.

The winner will receive a free copy of the Xbox 360 game of there choice valued at no more then 60.00

To sign up go to my new xbox 360 sports leagues forum and register and sign up in the NFL Football section. Be sure to check back every Friday to post your picks http://http://360balleronline.proboards58.com/index.cgi
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »