Home

Player V. Player

This is a discussion on Player V. Player within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-09-2005, 02:12 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Player V. Player

Hey Im looking for some guidelines to play by, i play a franchise with a couple of friends. I like the game to be as fair and realistic asw possible. Some of our guidelines are one free agent per off season and that you can only trade for picks. If anyone has some other guidelines i would love to hear them.

Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2005, 02:40 AM   #2
MVP

LetsGo0akland's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Player V. Player

I think that is a little TOO restrictive. Only trade for picks? One free agent?

I would try to find ways like no more than five free agents (in reality, teams pick up several free agents).

Maximums on certain positions (three QBs, three HBs, five or six wideouts, two to three tight ends, no more than X number of linemen, five or six corners, four safeties, etc.). Limitations on certain positions to induce cuts, and limit free agent spending.

Another could be, people cannot purposely trade away all their picks for top players. A limit to number of picks that can be traded away, etc.

I would use fair play rules against each other. I hate it when people go for it on fourth down every chance.

Max three players used in training camp per team, and you can only go two levels deep in each drill.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »