Home

You guys are funny

This is a discussion on You guys are funny within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2005, 03:45 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 4
Re: You guys are funny

Well it doesn't really matter if all the football games are bad because there's millions of nfl fans, and only about maybe four percent of them play football video games so just because the football games aren't good does not mean the NFL can't be good. We still have the NFL on tv and that's all that matters. They may be able to take away our video games but they won't take away NFL games on tv because the advertisers and everyone wants there money so that's good for us.
Old 09-08-2005, 03:52 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnwood
Actually 50 USD is equal to about 40 Euros. The US dollar is getting pounded.
True but there is no other place i'd rather live then in America.

Back to the subject - Im starting to feel a little down for next gen madden, i hope it turns out looking better then what we've seen
Old 09-08-2005, 04:21 PM   #11
Hall Of Fame

Chaos81's Arena

OVR: 38

Maybe I just missed it, but WTF is the point of this thread?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2005, 04:29 PM   #12
Let's Go Mets!!!

Nyrican127's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by shugknight
I think what crumpled_heap is trying to say is that we bought 2006 for 50.00 and yet we arent playing with it because WE'RE NOT SATISFIED with it. We're not satisified with anything. Whether it'd be 2005, 2006, 360, 2010...

We've been spoiled by well paying jobs, rich parents, and are willing to buy anything, whether good or bad. Then after wasting the 50.00, we simply never touch the game again like it was an American Online Free Trial CD.

We're spoiled. All of us. Whether we like the game or not. If XBox360 came out with news saying they've upgraded Pong to look more realistic, we'll have people lining up to buy it. Even though it would be the exact same game from the 70's/80's.

We spend $50 like its nothing, whereas in other parts of the world, $50 is like a million bucks.
Maybe your rich parents spoiled you, but I dont think spending 50 bucks on anything is spoiled as long as it's you're money not daddy's. I worked for it, I earned it and if I want to spend it on a video game or on a BJ or an 8 ball I can!
New York Rangers
Florida Gators
Chelsea FC
Old 09-08-2005, 04:36 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 15
Location: Begins with a C, ends with an O and in the middle is HICAG.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyrican127
Maybe your rich parents spoiled you, but I dont think spending 50 bucks on anything is spoiled as long as it's you're money not daddy's. I worked for it, I earned it and if I want to spend it on a video game or on a BJ or an 8 ball I can!
Umm.. maybe you shouldnt jump to conclusion. I never said that my parents, rich or not, spoiled me. But theres many, probably tons of other kids that have been spoiled by their parents.

Thats good though, you worked hard enough to earn $50. Go spend it on your 8-ball. But maybe you should think twice, and instead of spending it on crack, you should spend it on a worthy education.
Old 09-08-2005, 04:41 PM   #14
Let's Go Mets!!!

Nyrican127's Arena

OVR: 8

The only crack I ever smoked is the one dividing your mom's cheeks. You said we're all spoiled. We includes you.

I'm ready to be modded.
New York Rangers
Florida Gators
Chelsea FC
Old 09-08-2005, 04:45 PM   #15
I'm Ron F'n Swanson!

fishepa's Arena

OVR: 44

Uncalled for.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »