Home

what's up with these leaping dbacks??

This is a discussion on what's up with these leaping dbacks?? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-08-2005, 09:55 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
what's up with these leaping dbacks??

ok, so im the falcons and my friend is the titans. titans receivers runs to the bank of the endzone. mcnair throws the ball. now my cornerback is at the one yard line. he leaps in the air to grap the interception. There is no way a cb should be leaping in the air for an int. i mean, the ball clearly was meant to go the back of endzone for the touchdownwhat was the reason for this?? how do you throw the ball over the defenders head?? should you use precision passing for that?? or should i just turn up the qp accuracy slider?? or turn down the interception slider? we play on all madden. default levels
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2005, 01:21 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: what's up with these leaping dbacks??

here's an example of these things, i think all DB's have the same AI, meaning for me in Denver John Lynch goes for the same INT as Lenny Walls, Wall's jumping is really high, and he's gonna jump for that ball and get to it 8-10 times while lynch can't jump rope. so he's gonna miss almost everyone of them. I usually try and place the ball on the recivers outside should at the end of the endzone. I do this with Jake Plummer and Rod Smith sometimes the ball drops in just right, and some times it just gets batted down. I hope that helps.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »