Home

Do you guys think this is fair...

This is a discussion on Do you guys think this is fair... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-09-2005, 12:38 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Do you guys think this is fair...

Ok so the broncos have Washingtons pick next year, and once the new rosters come out i'm gonna start a new franchise. But i want that draft pick. The only thing i can thinka bout is that if i control both washington and denver, that washington won't do any trades or free agent pick ups, what do you think the fair thing would be, and do you guys know anywhere to find who's traded picks recently?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2005, 12:41 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 15
Location: Begins with a C, ends with an O and in the middle is HICAG.
Re: Do you guys think this is fair...

I think theres an option tohave the cpu control free agency, trades, etc in the coaches options menu.
Old 09-09-2005, 12:44 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

Awesome i'll take a look at it when i get home from work. Thanks. By the way i hope your record label get back up and running, there was nothing like Snoop and Dre and Dogg Pound back in the day.
Old 09-09-2005, 12:51 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 15
Location: Begins with a C, ends with an O and in the middle is HICAG.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CireZero
Awesome i'll take a look at it when i get home from work. Thanks. By the way i hope your record label get back up and running, there was nothing like Snoop and Dre and Dogg Pound back in the day.
lol, thanks, but its a long story to how i have this name. Shug is my nickname my friends gave me.

anyways. i forgot to tell you that after year 1, during the offseason, you can decide to change owners for the team your controlling. So lets say you don't want to control washington anymore, you can simply change it back to cpu. And then you only have to worry about one team...Denver.

Good luck, oh and i might play later, so ill look for the exact name of the options for you. I know its in there though.

......west side...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »