Home

PC game auto avoid and sub problem while playing

This is a discussion on PC game auto avoid and sub problem while playing within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 09-10-2005, 03:02 PM   #1
Rookie

Nukester's Arena

OVR: 2
PC game auto avoid and sub problem while playing

For the PC version, I have my user name set up with sub in/out settings of 82/87 and auto avoid off. I also made sure that before I started my franchise, that those were the settings. Before I play a game in franchise, I check to make sure those settings are still set that way, and they are. Then when I play a game, if I look at the settings (I believe Ive been checking at halftime, but possibly other times, if possible), those settings always revert back to auto avoid on with a sub in/out of like 95/85 (or I think whatever the default was).

Those are the only settings that seem to be changing. Anyone else seeing this with the PC version ?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2005, 02:10 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: PC game auto avoid and sub problem while playing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nukester
For the PC version, I have my user name set up with sub in/out settings of 82/87 and auto avoid off. I also made sure that before I started my franchise, that those were the settings. Before I play a game in franchise, I check to make sure those settings are still set that way, and they are. Then when I play a game, if I look at the settings (I believe Ive been checking at halftime, but possibly other times, if possible), those settings always revert back to auto avoid on with a sub in/out of like 95/85 (or I think whatever the default was).

Those are the only settings that seem to be changing. Anyone else seeing this with the PC version ?
dont have it so im not sure this will work but create a profile and assign the settings you want and load it.
Old 09-13-2005, 07:41 AM   #3
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by skte1ement
dont have it so im not sure this will work but create a profile and assign the settings you want and load it.
Yeah, make sure in the team select screen when setting up the game that your profile is loaded. 'None' is the default profile setting, and you have to switch it manually.
Old 09-13-2005, 11:39 AM   #4
Rookie

Nukester's Arena

Yup I thought of that. So before starting my current franchise, I deleted my user profile and re-created it. Also, before a game, when I chose the controller and teams, i also change the user from default to mine. Still seems to be changing back. Arghh...
Old 09-14-2005, 12:47 AM   #5
Rookie

Nukester's Arena

I figured out the problem. There are two places you can make the changes from the main menu screen. You can go into settings/game options/in game and make the changes there (which are set at 82 out/87 in auto avoid off), but you can also go into "user profile/user profile" and set it there as well (which I didnt realize). I just thought that since it was loading my Giants screen (my favorite team choice), that it was loading my settings too (which it appeared to do if looking under settings).

I changed my profile under user profile to 82/87 AA off, and everything looks good now. Maybe the settings under "settings" are for the CPU ? Like if I have my user profile set to 82/87, and the "settings" set to 80/90, my team will sub at 82/87 and the CPU will sub at 80/90 (or am I way off base here ?)

Last edited by Nukester; 09-14-2005 at 12:55 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »