Old 09-16-2005, 06:16 PM   #3
Rookie

tuch94's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Whats...

Quote:
Originally Posted by truballer845
cheating
thats what i thot but then how are money plays cheating, im confused i really want to kno how its cheating?
Old 09-16-2005, 06:25 PM   #4
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuch94
thats what i thot but then how are money plays cheating, im confused i really want to kno how its cheating?
Money plays are plays that result in success by the playcaller with limited to no ability for the opponent, be it the computer or a human, to counter, contain, or stop due to flaws in the AI. They are frowned upon as it isn't really a show of skill when one player uses them (vs. mixing up your playcalling and beating someone without taking the free pass that is the money play), they generally aren't 'sim ball' (playing Madden like a real-life football game) and their abuse by a particular user often results in them jumping in online rank dramatically.
Old 09-16-2005, 06:31 PM   #5
Rookie

tuch94's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krioniq
Money plays are plays that result in success by the playcaller with limited to no ability for the opponent, be it the computer or a human, to counter, contain, or stop due to flaws in the AI. They are frowned upon as it isn't really a show of skill when one player uses them (vs. mixing up your playcalling and beating someone without taking the free pass that is the money play), they generally aren't 'sim ball' (playing Madden like a real-life football game) and their abuse by a particular user often results in them jumping in online rank dramatically.
got ya, i just thot it was plays that are good to play with a certain team or sumting, thanks for the clear up
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »