Home

Jersey number editing help please...

This is a discussion on Jersey number editing help please... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2005, 05:50 PM   #1
Rookie

rockit's Arena

OVR: 3
Jersey number editing help please...

I created WR Todd Devoe (Broncos) and I assigned him a #14 jersey, and it won't come up, come to find out Nate Jackson already has that number. Okay, no big deal. Then I change Nate Jackson's # to 89 (because his jersey number really is changed to 89 in real life) Cool, no big deal. Then I go back to Todd Devoe and change him to #14 (since nobody is no longer #14 on the Broncos roster) And IT DOES NOT GIVE ME A #14 OPTION ANYMORE?? ITS AS IF SOMEBODY ELSE ALREADY HAS IT! BUT NOBODY DOES! WHAT'S THE PROBLEM HERE?? HELP PLEASE?

Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2005, 06:33 PM   #2
Banned

Samantha's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Jersey number editing help please...

Okay, let me think here. I think if you try to create the player, their jersey numbers are limited to only position specific #'s. However, once the player is created, then goto the VIEW ROSTERS screen, and select the player that you wish to edit. Goto Information, and you should be able to edit his jersey # to almost anything or at least a wider range of numbers then. Hope this makes sense, and helps.
Old 09-10-2005, 07:22 PM   #3
Rookie

rockit's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Jersey number editing help please...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samantha
Okay, let me think here. I think if you try to create the player, their jersey numbers are limited to only position specific #'s. However, once the player is created, then goto the VIEW ROSTERS screen, and select the player that you wish to edit. Goto Information, and you should be able to edit his jersey # to almost anything or at least a wider range of numbers then. Hope this makes sense, and helps.
Ah.. I didn't try that far lol. I get frusterated too easily. I'm going to try it now. Thanks!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »