Home

How do you turn the CPU Cone off?

This is a discussion on How do you turn the CPU Cone off? within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 09-16-2005, 11:09 PM   #9
Banned

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: How do you turn the CPU Cone off?

You have to take control of the CPU for one play then select Turn Cone OFF then move the controller over to your team for the next play.

The other option is use two controllers then act as if you are going to play head to head select CONE OFF for the team your not going to be using then move the controller to the middle right after the kickoff.

I started playing all my games with CPU CONE OFF about 2 weeks ago. They play much better in my opinion.
Old 09-17-2005, 12:47 PM   #10
MVP

cable guy's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
You have to take control of the CPU for one play then select Turn Cone OFF then move the controller over to your team for the next play.

The other option is use two controllers then act as if you are going to play head to head select CONE OFF for the team your not going to be using then move the controller to the middle right after the kickoff.

I started playing all my games with CPU CONE OFF about 2 weeks ago. They play much better in my opinion.
Yep, what playmakers said.

And yes, the cpu QB plays better.
Old 09-19-2005, 02:49 PM   #11
MVP

edaddy's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers

Playmaker you were dead on after playing against the cpu in my franchise mode I found that the offense was stagnant..also the cpu qb throws were horrible...so i turned off the cpu vision cone and bam!!! it's like the cpu is totally different...the qb makes decicions quicker and the playcalling itself is realistic...maybe there was a glitch with the cpu as far as playcalling and qb awareness when the cpu vision cone was on?...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2005, 03:11 PM   #12
Pro

OVR: 7

I will definately try this. The more I play this game the easier it is getting to fallow the CPU flashlight and break up almost any pass.
Minnesota Wild
Old 09-19-2005, 04:37 PM   #13
MVP

edaddy's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chitown1211
I will definately try this. The more I play this game the easier it is getting to fallow the CPU flashlight and break up almost any pass.
I am telling you it makes a difference...let me know what you think peace!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »