Home

true...so true

This is a discussion on true...so true within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-12-2005, 09:37 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 1
Unhappy true...so true

http://www.penny-arcade.com/view.php...05-09-12&res=l
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2005, 09:49 PM   #2
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: true...so true

it really is so true, thats why I used my 360 preorder money on games instead of getting the 360, I'll just wait until both system come out and then make a choice, I'm happy with my xbox and it will live on for at least another good year. I only play sport games and thats all, the sports (Ala Madden 360) do not make me want to go out and spend $400 on a next gen system just yet, I will find better things to do with that money for now.
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Old 09-12-2005, 09:52 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by batzilla
What makes it even worse is that it is possible for EA to make madden 360 unbelievable, because the videos of in game footage for some of the titles slated for release are truly amazing. It's not the machine, it's the game designers.(see elder scrolls oblivion, gears of war, the outfit, ect...)
Old 09-12-2005, 10:19 PM   #4
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

OVR: 49

I don't know about you guys, but I'm ready for some next gen Madden. If EA makes Madden 360 with better gameplay from this gens Madden + the graphics are better than the 2K series what more can I ask for.

I wish we had some 2K football, but that's up in the air.
Old 09-13-2005, 07:07 AM   #5
MVP

OVR: 15

The Graphics As far as i can tell arent really better, they player modells look the good but the animation is just as choppy as it is on the Xbox and ps2, so seeing that just makes me even less excited about this game, look at the runing and the way Mcnabb dropps back its ugly. The ball is fricken huge its ridiculous but im hoplefull that is improves
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2005, 11:17 AM   #6
MVP

HitDoctor's Arena

OVR: 13

Just cancelled my 360 order and will truly wait at this point. IF I do get a next gen machine, I will demand that it also play HD DVD so at this point it looks like PS3. Possibly nothing as well! We'll see! It really is starting to feel that the 360 is being rushed to get the first dollar. Since the current gen have been out, I've become a smarter consumer.
Old 09-13-2005, 11:20 AM   #7
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troller
What makes it even worse is that it is possible for EA to make madden 360 unbelievable, because the videos of in game footage for some of the titles slated for release are truly amazing. It's not the machine, it's the game designers.(see elder scrolls oblivion, gears of war, the outfit, ect...)
There is some truth in this, but it ignores the other side of the coin. There were a number of 360 titles shown at E3 that were throughly underwhelming. Maybe the hardware isn't all it's cracked up to be?
Old 09-13-2005, 11:32 AM   #8
MVP

toychri's Arena

OVR: 8

LOL this is funny, I remember when all those fanboys were swearing up and down that the Strahan pic was 'in game'. Every time someone with any sense would post that they are renders, you would get the "You'll see, these are real! You'll eat your words!" Where are all these people now?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »