Home

a nice camera view

This is a discussion on a nice camera view within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-16-2005, 03:15 AM   #1
MVP

sirjam's Arena

OVR: 15
a nice camera view

If you are interested in a nice view that shows the graphics and really puts you in a qb's shoes, post here and I will post my settings. Also if anyone knows the best way to post them let me know. The problem is it is a user view with some tweaks so I don't exactly know how to find them out. I may have to post it via AR.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2005, 05:08 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: a nice camera view

I would be interested to see a new camera view. The only real way I can think of to show it off would either be posting a settings file with it on there, or putting up screenshots with like a before and after. So either way I would be interested to see it.
Old 09-16-2005, 05:15 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbrock316
I would be interested to see a new camera view. The only real way I can think of to show it off would either be posting a settings file with it on there, or putting up screenshots with like a before and after. So either way I would be interested to see it.

I as well, please....
Old 09-16-2005, 07:18 AM   #4
MVP

sirjam's Arena

OVR: 15

Here it is. I got to warn you to go to practice and learn how to play on this setting. It can be tough at first. However the graphics are nice and you can really read the d. You can see the holes better for the run also. However it is difficult playing d especially if you use the safetys. Trust me though the trade off is worth it. Let me know what you guys think and if the link works. I haven't done to much of this uploading. Also you may want to change the sliders they are on def madden right now.
Attached Files
File Type: zip MaddenNFL0_SettSett1.zip (9.5 KB, 55 views)

Last edited by sirjam; 09-16-2005 at 07:22 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »