Home

Relax, Tuesday is the X360 EAsports event!

This is a discussion on Relax, Tuesday is the X360 EAsports event! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-19-2005, 05:17 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 18
Re: Relax, Tuesday is the X360 EAsports event!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bergie56
Well the way you butchered up the spelling in your post leads me to believe that you have never stepped foot in a school

Seriously though, I wonder if it hurts some people to admit they are wrong or at least hold judgement until we actually see what is going to be offered. I am excited to see what tomorrow brings. In the very least, it should be interesting.

Well, the next time I need one of my contracts proofed for clarity I will send it to you, maybe you can give me a few pointers on the finer points of quantum meruit and all that it entails and how it applies to the corbin view on contracts, oh you can't understand what I am saying. O.K here's what you do, go back to sniffing your p*ss while grown folk continue discussing matters in the forums, how's that?

Seriously though, just make sure you are not one of those who gets hurt because the game may not be what you expect it to be. But I will agree that tomorrow will be interesting.

Last edited by NovaStar; 09-19-2005 at 05:42 PM.
Old 09-19-2005, 05:35 PM   #18

OVR: 34

Yes, all kidding aside, and in reference to the recent 360 pics, I think the faces look great, but the rest of the bodies look very much like the 2K series. That's graphics though. I want to see what "next-gen" is all about. I want to see fingers moving, sweat and proper placement of grass stains etc.

I am not putting out over 400.00 because they have gotten the faces on the players down.
Old 09-19-2005, 05:39 PM   #19
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dQbell
Yes, all kidding aside, and in reference to the recent 360 pics, I think the faces look great, but the rest of the bodies look very much like the 2K series. That's graphics though. I want to see what "next-gen" is all about. I want to see fingers moving, sweat and proper placement of grass stains etc.

I am not putting out over 400.00 because they have gotten the faces on the players down.

Now that's what I am talking about.
Old 09-19-2005, 06:18 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 1
Smile Re: Relax, Tuesday is the X360 EAsports event!

Just out of curiosity - can anyone tell me when the X360 sports event will take place? Is it open to the public at some EA facility or is it a purely web-based event?

How do we know it's going to take place tomorrow? Is everyone going on that comment made by that Nathan fellow who works for EA? Is this info posted somewhere on an EA web site?

Thanks in advance.
Old 09-19-2005, 06:58 PM   #21
T*rg*t F**ld

bergie56's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NovaStar
Quantum meruit.
A payment for work that was completed after a breach of contract occurs (want me to define that for you as well?) A court may also award this for work that is partially completed.

Quote:
Seriously though, just make sure you are not one of those who gets hurt because the game may not be what you expect it to be.
Yeah I will make sure to have my kleenex, chocolate ice cream and Oprah ready to help me deal with all of the disappointment and stress a video game is going to cause me. Thanks for helping me prepare to cope with my depression

Honestly though, I would think such an enlightened individual as yourself would pick up on the fact that I was joking. I thought the smilie would be a good clue.

I think that the current Madden is a very fun game to play and I dont know why that wont continue with the next generation. It will be interesting to see if the animations have changed much or if they are adding any substantial features to the 360 version. Either way I probably wont be able to afford a 360 right away but if Madden receives good reviews it would make it easier to find that extra $400.

Last edited by bergie56; 09-19-2005 at 07:04 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2005, 07:03 PM   #22
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by bergie56
A payment for work that was completed after a breach of contract occurs (want me to define that for you as well?) A court may also award this for work that is partially completed.

Yeah I will make sure to have my kleenex, chocolate ice cream and Oprah ready to help me deal with all of the disappointment and stress a video game is going to cause me. Thanks for helping me prepare to cope with my depression

If those things don't keep you from flying off the deep end, you can always walk in front of my car and I'd be happy to oblige with a little joy ride.

I wouldn't worry about the other guy, I have yet to see a single guy have a breakdown of any sorts, he knows the meaning of Quantum meruit. I mean, can you get any more invincible?
“Nobody in the history of the game tried what I just tried. We’re talking about on the biggest stage, in New York, playing out of position and asked to hit fourth for the New York Yankees. I mean, that’s never been done.” - Sheffield on Sheffield

Last edited by Thrasha; 09-19-2005 at 07:05 PM.
Old 09-19-2005, 07:06 PM   #23
T*rg*t F**ld

bergie56's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruin4life
Just out of curiosity - can anyone tell me when the X360 sports event will take place? Is it open to the public at some EA facility or is it a purely web-based event?

How do we know it's going to take place tomorrow? Is everyone going on that comment made by that Nathan fellow who works for EA? Is this info posted somewhere on an EA web site?

Thanks in advance.
I am wondering this myself. I havent found any information that really gives any details about what the experience will actually be.
Old 09-19-2005, 07:07 PM   #24
MVP

marshallfever's Arena

OVR: 13

Truth be told when i saw the pics i was amazed on how good the faces looked, but i was more amazed on how much it looked like a beefed up verison of espn 2k5. Thats not to say it looks bad but just that i expected it to look a lil better. When hearing all the features it's suppose to have tho, i really don't mind it looking like this if they can deliver on thier features, actaully qb vocies for thier counter parts, a nice presentation, return of hit stick and the cone vision passing and more. If they can seriously deliver then the game will be good

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »