Home

Madden PSP 7.9 at GS

This is a discussion on Madden PSP 7.9 at GS within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 09-20-2005, 06:14 PM   #9
MVP

FAM CEO's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Madden PSP 7.9 at GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelerfan2k1
Oh - OK - so this means basically that there really only is one way connectivity between the PSP/PS2? You can only play games for PS2 owner mode on your PSP (and - thus - you can't play games for your PSP franchise on the PS2).

I guess this makes sense. I can't see how a PS2 owner mode file would work in the PSP and vice-versa.

So - it sounds like I might have to make the choice between owner mode versus the PSP franchise mode that has the Assistant Coach mode and the Practice Squad. Both of these sound great, so I might have to do a Bears franchise on the PS2 for owner mode and a Steelers franchise on the PSP.

Of course - if you can only use NCAA draft classes on the PS2, I am going to lose interest in the PSP franchise mode after one or two seasons. It is just so enjoyable to play with real players - for four full seasons - in Madden because you can import NCAA classes.

I thought the idea was that you can play your PS2 franchise games on the road when you are away. Wouldn't that mean if you have a franchise with the draft classes on the PS2 they would be available to play on your PSP. I understand you can't import directly to the PSP, but you can still play your PS2 franchise that includes them... seems like an awesome idea...i just am a little concerned about teh no hit and truck stick...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »