Home

New (Extended) BK Madden Video

This is a discussion on New (Extended) BK Madden Video within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2005, 05:01 PM   #49
Pro

Badboy49er's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: New (Extended) BK Madden Video

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew127
I thought the Shaun Alexander footage was simply a rendering of what EA wanted/planned the game to look like.
No it was real time. The draft video was rendered
Old 09-24-2005, 06:19 PM   #50
G*t'ch* G*m* *p!

Tilted Brim's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAnt911
Couldn't have said it better myself!
Obviously you're a great example of whom I was speaking about. Did you not read in the first line or so where i said " AS IS THE VIDEO IS MUCH BETTER THAN WHAT WE CURRENTLY HAVE" no of course you didn't see that. Once again your letting all your negativity blind you........
Old 09-24-2005, 06:52 PM   #51
Pro

Ankido's Arena

Since when did the NFL sanction teams to wear leather uniforms? I mean, it did look like they were wearing leather right? How come they don't have previous of the actual gameplay rather then ZOOMED in highlights? I'm telling you, with all the power the nexGen systems offer, EA will still make the characters look like Mighty Mouse.

And... I thought the player movements would be a bit more realistic but they still have that same old engine EA uses. Pathetic!

You can tell I'm an ESPN fant. Imagine what ESPN would have done with the NexGen. Figures why EA bought rights.

PU$$IES!!!

That goes to the lead tester DOUG up in EA. FAT BASTARD!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2005, 06:54 PM   #52
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebrim
Obviously you're a great example of whom I was speaking about. Did you not read in the first line or so where i said " AS IS THE VIDEO IS MUCH BETTER THAN WHAT WE CURRENTLY HAVE" no of course you didn't see that. Once again your letting all your negativity blind you........
Actually, I think a fair number of people would take issue with your statement that the "AS IS THE VIDEO IS MUCH BETTER THAN WHAT WE CURRENTLY HAVE." If you're referring to the current Madden, then I guess you're right. But I don't think a lot of people would say that the "AS IS VIDEO" is much better than what the current generation is capable of producing. I certainly wouldn't spend $400-$500 to play what I see in the video. Tiburon has to do better, period, IMO, or else EA should get someone who can. You might be willing to settle for less, but I sure don't want to.
Old 09-24-2005, 06:57 PM   #53
Pro

Ankido's Arena

GTheorenHobbes,

I worked for EA, I know how that company works. There is no way madden 06 for the 360 or ps3 is going to look like the first video clips they put up. We all know that's CGI trailers to get us excited. If the game did look like that... WOW amazing. What you just saw with the BK trailer is exactly what your going to get.

TRUST ME I KNOW THIS. When the game does come out, come back to this topic and say I told you so.

Question to everyone who reads this. Can NFL op out of the contract with EA if they make a crappy football game and don't sell well?
Old 09-24-2005, 07:09 PM   #54
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankido
GTheorenHobbes,

I worked for EA, I know how that company works. There is no way madden 06 for the 360 or ps3 is going to look like the first video clips they put up. We all know that's CGI trailers to get us excited. If the game did look like that... WOW amazing. What you just saw with the BK trailer is exactly what your going to get.

TRUST ME I KNOW THIS. When the game does come out, come back to this topic and say I told you so.

Question to everyone who reads this. Can NFL op out of the contract with EA if they make a crappy football game and don't sell well?
How do you explain the visual differences between the BK video and the 2 new screens released last week?

Also, if you truly did work at EA and know the industry, you would already know that the contract is enforceable for its maturity.

Last edited by nospin; 09-24-2005 at 07:12 PM.
Old 09-24-2005, 07:17 PM   #55
Pro

Ankido's Arena

Why is it everytime someone says they work or use to work for a game company people always respond with "if you did work".

Dude, EA or any other game company is no picnic. I will keep you in mind when the game does release. Don't hold your breath genius.

BTW:

I played Madden 05 3 months before it's release date. I know people at EA I worked with who played 06 on the 360. How do you think I buy my games from EA? I have an insider who hooks up me up for $20 bucks console and $10 PC.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2005, 07:45 PM   #56
MVP

HitDoctor's Arena

OVR: 13

just looked at bk2. better than the first. wondering if gameplay will be improved, that is the question.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »