Home

Official Madden NFL 07 - Wishlist

This is a discussion on Official Madden NFL 07 - Wishlist within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-01-2005, 12:22 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Official Madden NFL 07 - Wishlist

1- Fix the sim engine
2- Fix the substitutions so that they work during simmed games.
Old 10-01-2005, 12:26 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 2

forget graphics. fix the special teams blocking and the running game.

gotta know your ABC's before you can spell, EA.
Old 10-01-2005, 12:59 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 12

better crowd interaction and noise. it seems like your playing in a half full stadium in madden.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2005, 01:07 PM   #12
MVP

LetsGo0akland's Arena

OVR: 13

1. Better punt blocking

2. Expanded Roster Editing for roster files
-ability to edit contracts to update with real life; set terms of a contract when a player is created or signed
-user ability to toggle IR on/off (and set length of injury and the type of injury)
-create player with unlimited space; if NCAA can do it, what's holden Madden back? It would make roster editing so much easier because you would not have to pick 64 guys to make, but instead could make guys one after another without any "abandon"
-ability to select a picture for the player (EA updates remove players and subsequently their pictures from the roster set but it is still on the game disc. If EA removes Rashaun Woods, if I want to make him, I should be able to scroll through the player pictures on the disc and select it)
-ability to use draft picks in trades for roster files (if your favorite team has two first-round draft picks coming in 2006, I would think you would want your second first-rounder)
-put create player in the rosters section on the menus; I hate having to back out constantly to go between the two
-practice squad players with NO requirements (such as you can sign and release players from the squad as you please with no errors popping up preventing you from doing so)
-ability to edit coaches like players (sign/fire/promote... edit DALLAS COACH to B.PARCELLS -- that drives me crazy and now they have NEW ENGLAND COACH too! Ugh!) and fix Nick Saban
-use of the NFLE players (if you give me unlimited CAP space I could care less about this but it would be nice to sign say Eric McCoo from the Thunder, if you're talking about Madden 2005)
-Actually make all the long snappers maybe with a new attribute for LS so we can find out why a team has a 59 OVR center or tight end.
-Ability to clear a spot on the depth chart. Say there are four halfbacks on the depth chart but the team only lists two on its website. There should be a button to clear the depth chart for that position or to remove the player highlighted

Expansion of Create Team
-the options are stale and need a facelift

Expansion of Create Stadium (for Franchise)
-the options are stale and need a facelift

There are so much more but I got to get ready for work. I really hope they implement those first few. I'd love it so much as a roster editor. It would make my job so easy and I could have 100% rosters every time. No doubt about it, plus they wouldn't have to update rosters really. If we posted them on EA Locker, people wouldn't have to download EA's rosters, they could download each others.

Last edited by LetsGo0akland; 10-01-2005 at 01:10 PM.
Old 10-01-2005, 03:22 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 2

a revamped ratings system. more depth and more intangible ratings like ESPN had to better distinguish player from one another
Old 10-03-2005, 12:11 AM   #14
Banned

OVR: 21

I only played the psp version this year so I can't comment on the console version. But I sure hope next year's psp version gets rid of the Mario Running. Come on, EA, it's 2005, for crying out loud.
Old 10-03-2005, 12:28 AM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 1

I would like to see an NCAA-style running game, just toned down a bit. I would also like to see better player models, and better OL AI.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2005, 08:40 PM   #16
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofearsp2007
better crowd interaction and noise. it seems like your playing in a half full stadium in madden.
If your team sucks, you kinda are, lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »