Home

Official Madden NFL 07 - Wishlist

This is a discussion on Official Madden NFL 07 - Wishlist within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 08-13-2006, 01:39 PM   #201
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Official Madden NFL 07 - Wishlist

1. I would like to see the MLB be able to recognize a play and call a play accordingly if the offense is calling the same play/audibles over and over again. Same for the overuse of playmaker. This can be tied to the MLB's play recognition rating on 360. With this feature, the MLB should also be able to call dummy plays similiar to how Peyton sometimes just yells dummy plays on offense.

2. I know this has been said before but WRs need a route running rating. This should affect how often DBs fall for a WRs double move, and should also reflect the ability to keep feet inbounds while making a catch. This should be the most important rating for a WR next to catching.

3. Similiar to how NCAA football has athletes when recruiting, so should Madden when drafting players and signing free agents. This is happening more and more with the signing of basketball players who havnt played football since high school.

4. I want the ability to sign as many players I want, but have to trim the rosters down to 53 before the regular season starts.

5. There NEEDS to be a way to develop players without actually giving them playing time. How many times in real life do 5th, 6th, and 7th round picks become stars? Pretty often. This is almost impossible in Madden because those picks always have very low ratings, and you would be foolish to actually give them playing time.

Last edited by truryder4life; 08-13-2006 at 01:43 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2006, 03:27 PM   #202
nxt
H**sm*n

nxt's Arena

OVR: 14

I wish Madden 07 will include a player fatigue system that actually works. I also wish HOF's do not show up in Dynasty mode without my prior consent.
Old 08-16-2006, 03:28 PM   #203
The OS Artist Guy

NYG_Meth's Arena

OVR: 24

At the rate things are going today, I hope it runs on my Xbox 360.

Website Facebook Twitter YouTube DeviantArt
Old 08-16-2006, 03:51 PM   #204
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYG_Meth
At the rate things are going today, I hope it runs on my Xbox 360.
hehehehehehe
If not the disc is a great looking coffee table coaster or hanging from your rear view mirror

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »